Gave Chennai to Tamil Nadu, Gave Hyderabad to Telangana, Solution to not repeat this in future is

JackSeal

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Ryzen_renoir you can easily have trickle down without any cities too. if a village has one rich guy then other poors - thats also trickle down.

I am not asking villages to get same treatment , just develop cities proportional to the taxes or income they generate  

If amaravati has so much potential then it will develop faster than anyone else 

16 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

So much discussion about 3 capitals. Mundu okka raod venyandi ra.. Or Road ki bookalu poodchandi ra then can build capitals.

Roads gurunchi adagakudadhu ane. ila 3 capitals antu pranthala madhya visha bheejalu modalettali. Elagu payteem batch, kula media, kuli media undhi propaganda moyyadaniki.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I am not asking villages to get same treatment , just develop cities proportional to the taxes or income they generate  

If amaravati has so much potential then it will develop faster than anyone else 

Ala aithe rich will remain rich and poor will remain poor. Because rich have proportionately more income only they get to create more income in future.

To change society and create equality we need govt to force it through cities and eocnomy.

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ala aithe rich will remain rich and poor will remain poor. Because rich have proportionately more income only they get to create more income in future.

To change society and create equality we need govt to force it through cities and eocnomy.

Welfare schemes help the poor and all get amae schemes 

The point being cities already contribute more to state exchequer , they don't need to contribute more to other cities 

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Welfare schemes help the poor and all get amae schemes 

The point being cities already contribute more to state exchequer , they don't need to contribute more to other cities 

They must contribute to other cities. do you understand concept of a society or state ? everyone must help each other out.

i dont get you man. all this caste thing has a done a number on indians.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They must contribute to other cities. do you understand concept of a society or state ? everyone must help each other out.

i dont get you man. all this caste thing has a done a number on indians.

do you understand how hypocritical you sound ?

why does amaravati deserve thousands of crores when most cities don't even get 10 cr help from the State? 

I really hope state is split into several parts , so that everyone can chart their own path without being tied down by others.  

There is a reason yanam does not want to do anything with Andhra Pradesh even after 70 years

2 hours ago, southyx said:

Roads gurunchi adagakudadhu ane. ila 3 capitals antu pranthala madhya visha bheejalu modalettali. Elagu payteem batch, kula media, kuli media undhi propaganda moyyadaniki.

I wonder if people are that stupid to think he can build such massive things.. Okka road ke dikkulekapothey

Just now, AreyOSamba said:

I wonder if people are that stupid to think he can build such massive things.. Okka road ke dikkulekapothey

2019 elections ki mundhate vaadi meedha 30+ cases, 16 months jail ..worst ani thelisi kooda support chesaru. Ayina kontha mandhi nammaru. Ippudu kooda nammutharu inkonthamandhi, especailly new and young voters. Kodi katti nammaru, Babai ni TDP vaallu champaru ante nammaru, 35 DSP positions oke kulam ante nammaru, pink diamond ante nammaru, CPS raddhu ante nammaru, ippudu nammutharu. YCP vallu cheppevi chala nammable untayi kaani cheyyaru. Cheyyaledhu enti ane time ki, kottha issue thecchi patha vaatini divert chestharu. Paina rasina vaatilo ippudu evaru ayina question chesthunnara?

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

do you understand how hypocritical you sound ?

why does amaravati deserve thousands of crores when most cities don't even get 10 cr help from the State? 

I really hope state is split into several parts , so that everyone can chart their own path without being tied down by others.  

There is a reason yanam does not want to do anything with Andhra Pradesh even after 70 years

Amaravati is not a foreign entity - it is part of the state.

Everyone charting their own path means strong will be strong, weak will be weak. It is how animals live.

Inequalities are about people not places. it is ridiculous to say amaravi slows down other because it get investments. Then by that logic nellore slows down sri kalasthi, tiruptai slows down chittor - ani yedhava logic vadalsi vasthundhi.

Hyd was in tG but langa edupantha benefits andhra vallaki pothundhane ga.

Why did your nelore bhusthaapitham congress which robbed hyd from them ? you dont care about real issues. But weird obsession.

• 9 months later...
Please use [url=https://www.google.com/]Google[/url] before posting [url=http://www.chonglm2.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=287&pid=699&page=1&extra=#pid699]Top Gclubcenter Site[/url] e1286_5