Gave Chennai to Tamil Nadu, Gave Hyderabad to Telangana, Solution to not repeat this in future is

JackSeal

8 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

3 capitals is stupid , there is no reason to shift existing one

The obvious lesson is not to spend on infrastructure on only one place. 

Let each city develop at their own pace with their own taxes and resources. Do not treat capital as anything special than other city in the state just like America does 

let everythng be as it is. Let two or three castes dominate the cities. Let one caste dominate the temples. Lets not change anything too fast upsetting caste caluclaitons. If it needs to change - let it c hange slowly at its own pace.

Actually for india you may even be right.

15 minutes ago, southyx said:

Sivarama Krishma report gave the points based on certain factors for each region. Krishna/Guntur region fared well comapred to others due being central point, connectivity to other regions, Govt land availability and etc.

Krishna/Guntur region fared well aa ? Show me in this report

https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/ExpertCommittee_CapitalAP_Final_0.pdf

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Which is impossible to prove ani clear gaa raasina kada.

insids trading, quid pro impossibile to prove in india.

i know lot of innocent farmers gave land and lot of innocent people invested money. Not denying the fact. Lot of tdp leaders bought lands before announcing it has capital and most of them are registered under binamies(thats how politicians invest money).  Appati minister narayana key member motham planning lo. Baaga esukunnadu. 
fyi, i know you wont agree

it is not "innocent" to belive in government. It is common sense.

what is unbelievable is next govt which did not say anything about destruction of amaravati suddenly doing it.

11 hours ago, JackSeal said:

3 capitals anta
three-capitals.jpg?itok=8pzsqo3j

3 capitals thinking is simple. Divide peopel in to regions  - tag 5% castes as if they are "owners" of that region - and ask people to be happy that other region is not developing "too" much.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/ExpertCommittee_CapitalAP_Final_0.pdf

Arey report kalla mundu pettokoni ekkada ani aduguthunnav ante, guddodivaa? Assalu report chadhivavaa? Go through each section of report. Every region has it is own positives and negative points. Krishna & Guntur UAs have top 1 and 3 positions in the Capital Zone Suitability Index. TDP Govt selected between those two regions. Btw, I don't belong to those two regions. My region didn't fare well in the index.

lmJvAc.jpg

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is not "innocent" to belive in government. It is common sense.

what is unbelievable is next govt which did not say anything about destruction of amaravati suddenly doing it.

"Destruction" lol , govt projects in India are delayed for decades . This is nothing different 

For example third railway line between Chennai and howrah was sanctioned in 1960's and it's still not operational yet 

Amaravati should develop with its taxes, every single rupee from land sales should go to it only. Just like all other cities in the state 

26 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

3 capitals thinking is simple. Divide peopel in to regions  - tag 5% castes as if they are "owners" of that region - and ask people to be happy that other region is not developing "too" much.

You think ret of the cities in the state do not deserve infrastructure development?  Lets revive all the masterplans of cities , remove encorachments 

There is already division among regions since centuries , nothing new. 

31 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Even sivaram krishnan opposed Chamba's plan of putting all resources in one place 

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/eye-on-capital-loss-in-vision/article7119521.ece

He wrote this article when he was suffering from cancer as he felt his legacy was being tarnished . He died after few months 

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You think ret of the cities in the state do not deserve infrastructure development?  Lets revive all the masterplans of cities , remove encorachments 

There is already division among regions since centuries , nothing new. 

can you develop all of them at same time ? since it is not possible basically you are saying develop nothing,.

there was never any such divisions. most of these divisions are by feduals not by common people.

TG sentiment was by doras and only reddies talk about rayalaseema. tg people ,i f they had such division would never have loved NTR or YSR or even CBN that much.

It is just power jostling.

Lets first develop on city properly and use it to direct investment to other regions.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

can you develop all of them at same time ? since it is not possible basically you are saying develop nothing,.

there was never any such divisions. most of these divisions are by feduals not by common people.

TG sentiment was by doras and only reddies talk about rayalaseema. tg people ,i f they had such division would never have loved NTR or YSR or even CBN that much.

Lets first develop on city properly and use it to direct investment to other regions.

Then why should we be in the state ? No point right ? Fight for a separate state then. If you are in a union it is expected to receive equal treatment , otherwise no point 

I don't care about Telangana , i think the division is very positive for the people of AP. No more single focus on Hyderabad , good riddance 

Okay let's develop Nellore first , use that money on others afterwards 👍

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Coming to last point , Hyderabad was capital for 50 years and the state did absolutely nothing for almost a coastal cities.  

Trickle down economic models have never worked anywhere in history 

take Telangana itself , as far as see there is very little development being done in other cities of Telangana. Warangal is still worse off than 8-9 cities of AP 

21 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Even sivaram krishnan opposed Chamba's plan of putting all resources in one place 

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/lead/eye-on-capital-loss-in-vision/article7119521.ece

He wrote this article when he was suffering from cancer as he felt his legacy was being tarnished . He died after few months 

Lol. Mee kadupu manta mamulaga ledhu ga. Adhe SivaRama Krishna says the below one (from the link you posted) which guys deny in every post. Konchem ayina siggundali vayya.

I have been an unabashed admirer of Mr. N. Chandrababu Naidu especially with his accomplishments as Chief Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh (AP) previously. Why? He succeeded in establishing AP as a progressive, information and technology-oriented, modern educational hub. He was motivated in his endeavours, perhaps prompted by the prominence Bengaluru was getting in this regard. In this connection, he had travelled far and wide to summits and meetings to attract powerful entrepreneurs and companies. The GDP which was Rs.1,700 billion at that time during his tenure in the undivided AP, around 1999 (data from the EPW Research Foundation) is about Rs.4,574 billion now, from 2014. It cannot be denied that much of this was due to Mr. Naidu’s exertions. Above all, he had instilled in the people of AP a sense of belonging and pride in the State; he made them believe that AP was and is destined to great heights.

Inka decentralization antavaa? CBN time lo 19 major central Govt institutes AP ki vasthe vaatilo 16 or 17 outside Krishna/Guntur region lo pettadu, mostly Uttarandha and Rayalaseema lo. Malla anni oke chota pettadu ani edusthunnaru.

261110853_428068178826178_62985802628130

Idhi YCP Govt vacchaka icchindhe 2014-19 madhyalo ae district ki entha vacchindhi ani. Kaneesam centralized or decentralized, previous Govts lo ennno konni projects vacchayi. Ippudu be it centralized/decentralized, assalu project ravadam ledhu, kaani meeru Chandrababu centralize chesadu ani edusthunnaru. 😂

195273488_833047723979133_45872878790059

198552724_833047760645796_32039388896479

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Then why should we be in the state ? No point right ? Fight for a separate state then. If you are in a union it is expected to receive equal treatment , otherwise no point 

I don't care about Telangana , i think the division is very positive for the people of AP. No more single focus on Hyderabad , good riddance 

Okay let's develop Nellore first , use that money on others afterwards 👍

you are obviously lying. Nellore people buried congress and bjp for dividing the state in 2014. congress which never got less than 40% vote share went to zero.

Obviously what you think of "as positive" is not what people want at all.

Second - cities are civilization - how can anyone say losing a city for which your people taxes also contributed as "good riddance" - i dont know.

Either you are simply insane or playing some over clever caste game.

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Coming to last point , Hyderabad was capital for 50 years and the state did absolutely nothing for almost a coastal cities.  

Trickle down economic models have never worked anywhere in history 

take Telangana itself , as far as see there is very little development being done in other cities of Telangana. Warangal is still worse off than 8-9 cities of AP 

trickle down economics is not about develping a city or building infrastructure in one place first and asking peopel to move together.

trickle down economics is allowing some people to get rich first in the hope their wealth moves to others.

You obviously dont know trickle down.

Hyd development gave future to millions of seemandhra including pople like you and me who managed to land good jobs. Ofcourse it supported telangana too.

no idea what you are talking about hyd development "not worked".