multiple jobs on h1b be aware folks

Barney_Stinson

a very known person was rejected an extension with a long notice and when i asked details the person didn’t disclose much but regretted what he did, seems like he is in trouble… 

be aware of what you are doing and play wise and dont loose your immigration status just for a few extra bucks

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

a very known person was rejected an extension with a long notice and when i asked details the person didn’t disclose much but regretted what he did, seems like he is in trouble… 

be aware of what you are doing and play wise and dont loose your immigration status just for a few extra bucks

People think they are intelligent than system till they are not 

6 minutes ago, Barney_Stinson said:

Bad luck to your frnd

5 hours ago, Barney_Stinson said:

Cry hard baby 

6 hours ago, Barney_Stinson said:

What does tge notice say bro,?? They cannot deny just like that working for single employer and multiple clients is perfectly legal in terms of immigration 

6 hours ago, siru said:

so you dont know whats the issue but still know its 2 jobs that got his h1 denied

just like you didn’t know what happened and commented

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

What does tge notice say bro,?? They cannot deny just like that working for single employer and multiple clients is perfectly legal in terms of immigration 

working for multiple clients for an employer is totally fine bro, seemed like he went overboard with more than one representation 

6 hours ago, siru said:

so you dont know whats the issue but still know its 2 jobs that got his h1 denied

you must have been FBI Director for lifetime - afdb is proud to having you