multiple jobs on h1b be aware folks

Barney_Stinson

8 hours ago, Barney_Stinson said:

a very known person was rejected an extension with a long notice and when i asked details the person didn’t disclose much but regretted what he did, seems like he is in trouble… 

be aware of what you are doing and play wise and dont loose your immigration status just for a few extra bucks

Specifically what he did matters bhayya 

post that info. How 2 jobs ?  Via concurrent h1? 

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

What does tge notice say bro,?? They cannot deny just like that working for single employer and multiple clients is perfectly legal in terms of immigration 

Basically a person audit lo 80 hours or more timesheets kanipisthai ...billing coming for same days.. by mistake if you billed overtime or both on same day that's a red flag...  If USCIS looks at this like American jobs are at stake they can submit RFE 

• Thanks 1

I never heard of audit lo time sheets, if you are doing second job mostly the other job going to be cash transaction or they will run the pay check on someone with EAD/GC and take the money.

15 minutes ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

I never heard of audit lo time sheets, if you are doing second job mostly the other job going to be cash transaction or they will run the pay check on someone with EAD/GC and take the money.

ya, how can they audit timesheets , 90% cases will be pay running on someone else.

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Basically a person audit lo 80 hours or more timesheets kanipisthai ...billing coming for same days.. by mistake if you billed overtime or both on same day that's a red flag...  If USCIS looks at this like American jobs are at stake they can submit RFE 

No sure bro I heard few cases where people had to adjust lca mari unless reason chusthe kani they will nit deny worst case rfe istaru chance to answer 

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No sure bro I heard few cases where people had to adjust lca mari unless reason chusthe kani they will nit deny worst case rfe istaru chance to answer 

Correct RFE vasthai not rejection..but nuvvu single day 10 hours ..some doing three jobs which is 24 hours of multiple billings per day.. how can one prove that in RFE..I don't know.

That being said..h1b lo multiple jobs 80% risky..better stick to not more than 2 jobs..three jobs ki pothe h1b Pina..future lo aina problem avtudhi.

6 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Correct RFE vasthai not rejection..but nuvvu single day 10 hours ..some doing three jobs which is 24 hours of multiple billings per day.. how can one prove that in RFE..I don't know.

That being said..h1b lo multiple jobs 80% risky..better stick to not more than 2 jobs..three jobs ki pothe h1b Pina..future lo aina problem avtudhi.

The company can bill the client or vendor how many hours they want based on hourly billing,  but they can still bump up the hourly rate and still pay equivalent money for 8 hours as long as the employer handles with care some pay later or in other means  it's ok 

• Upvote 1

What will you answer if Visa officer asks why there is so much difference between LCA wage and W2 ? I was asked pre covid time lo.... oka 20K diff undi nenu over time ani cheppina.. Ippudu LCA lo unna daaniki double or even 3 times untunnay.... how can you answer.

Problem evariki ante FT undi inkoti contracting chestu... pay kooda valla meedane run chese vallaki...that too USCIS ki or Visa officer ki information unte or doubet vaste.... because 2 di completely illegal. I have friends... vallaki 2 di pay kooda monthly veella account lone running  - deeni side effects ento telvadu naaku. 

10 hours ago, Barney_Stinson said:

a very known person was rejected an extension with a long notice and when i asked details the person didn’t disclose much but regretted what he did, seems like he is in trouble… 

be aware of what you are doing and play wise and dont loose your immigration status just for a few extra bucks

I saw similar denial few days back.. ikkada post cheyaledu because 90% in this group will troll and say you are jealous post the denial letter antaru for proof antaru.. e roju lo Manchi cheppina villan avuthamu…

anyways here is what happened, uscis rfe veysindhi to explain wage disparity for employer, same role from same employer and same experience one employee is getting $105k and another $195k. Employer W-2 submit cheysi this is because of wage level specific to an area ani answer cheypinchadu. But uscis denial cheysindhi extension giving specific examples, 

1. LCA lo unna daniki W-2 ki double variation undi.

2. Inko strange reason for denial letter enti antae this person is working in location not in LCA ani, but vadi wfh location LCA lo undi, only few times 2nd Job work site ki velladu.

3. Same employer, same location, same client 3 employees working but there is lot of pay discrepancy. E RFE ni sariga explain cheyaledu ani deny cheysaru.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

I saw similar denial few days back.. ikkada post cheyaledu because 90% in this group will troll and say you are jealous post the denial letter antaru for proof antaru.. e roju lo Manchi cheppina villan avuthamu…

anyways here is what happened, uscis rfe veysindhi to explain wage disparity for employer, same role from same employer and same experience one employee is getting $105k and another $195k. Employer W-2 submit cheysi this is because of wage level specific to an area ani answer cheypinchadu. But uscis denial cheysindhi extension giving specific examples, 

1. LCA lo unna daniki W-2 ki double variation undi.

2. Inko strange reason for denial letter enti antae this person is working in location not in LCA ani, but vadi wfh location LCA lo undi, only few times 2nd Job work site ki velladu.

3. Same employer, same location, same client 3 employees working but there is lot of pay discrepancy. E RFE ni sariga explain cheyaledu ani deny cheysaru.

ma employer kuda ilaane argue chesadu pay bump ala cheyalemu anu, dorakakudadu ante b no us laga run cheyali annadu, ala aithe genuine ga cover chesukovachu annadu