2 udyogalu

MSRMH

7 hours ago, MSRMH said:

looking for suggestions .. started 2 jobs  as it contractor.. not looking for full time at this moment at all , but, 1 job contract gave me full time and asking me to join.. I have only fear will they come to know about the contracting and not to face any legal trouble ?

can we do 1 full time and 1 contract , will there be any problem ? will the full time job company knows that i am doing contracting also ? honest suggestions and replies please

PS: have GC

Neenu kuda same and same question vayya 

7 hours ago, MSRMH said:

looking for suggestions .. started 2 jobs  as it contractor.. not looking for full time at this moment at all , but, 1 job contract gave me full time and asking me to join.. I have only fear will they come to know about the contracting and not to face any legal trouble ?

can we do 1 full time and 1 contract , will there be any problem ? will the full time job company knows that i am doing contracting also ? honest suggestions and replies please

PS: have GC

Do you have to sign confidentiality agreement? Is it a product based or service based company? Service based company aythae you will have less complications but product based companies tho koncham legal issues unnayi. Few years back ma dosth gadu sign cheysadu, oka confidentiality agreement dantlo valla 100 miles radius lo valla competitor ki pani cheyaddu ani. Vadiki idea lekha sign cheysadu, resign cheysaka attorney notice vachindhi, $35k in liability ani unde but attorney ni pettukoni negotiated..

so, in summary it depends on what you are signing… sign antae wet ink sign okatae kadu, check employee handbook and any other trainings, check with FT colleagues those you trust..