INTERNATIONAL CRICKET DIARY - 2023 - BORDER GAVASKAR TROPHY - IND vs AUS/ SA vs WI/ENG vs BANG

Kool_SRG

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Rohit now takes on Kuhnemann straight hit over bowlers head... Massive SIX.

i think game over baa...too low of a score to defend against india that too when the lower order performing so well. It gives much needed confidence for the players playing in the top.

OZ missed 1st innings lead crucial miss ayyaru..Kuhnmann is very poor selections they needed experince and boland would've done alot better on this outch

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

i think game over baa...too low of a score to defend against india that too when the lower order performing so well. It gives much needed confidence for the players playing in the top.

OZ missed 1st innings lead crucial miss ayyaru..Kuhnmann is very poor selections they needed experince and boland would've done alot better on this outch

INDIA might end up winning but have to see comfortable they will... SInce Pujara & Kohli aren't too convincing against quality spin.

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Rohit ugly runout

Thats why Pujara should have sacrificed himself... Rohit was playing marvellously well..

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

pojara gaadini lepalsindhi

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

INDIA might end up winning but have to see comfortable they will... SInce Pujara & Kohli aren't too convincing against quality spin.

Thats why Pujara should have sacrificed himself... Rohit was playing marvellously well..

i am expecting a 6 wkts win baa..Coming to quality spin agreed around 200 vuntey batting mind set verela vundhi since the score is too low to chase that too when the lower order is performing well. Should give some boost to the upper order esply kohli and Iyer.

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

100 th test kadha malli

life antha gurthu untdhi ani 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

i am expecting a 6 wkts win baa..Coming to quality spin agreed around 200 vuntey batting mind set verela vundhi since the score is too low to chase that too when the lower order is performing well. Should give some boost to the upper order esply kohli and Iyer.

Lets see... For the time being Kohli looking to play positively.

IND 54-2

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Pujara front foot is funny of all front foot vachi vadi legs dagare koduthadu

He always looks like playing inside the line of the ball...Never i feel confident of him at the wicket.