I will be investing in India for the next 25 years. Not Silicon Valley. Here’s why. (Lifted from Linked in )

csrcsr

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

It’s gonna go places man….per capita investment in capital markets for Indians will still be like low 1000’s and huge room for expansion. Indian real estate and Indian capital markets next 20 years sampi idisestadi

Yes, till recent years major investors  only from Gujarat and some what tamilnadu. 

monnati varaku FIIs are controlling Indian markets. But not the case anymore as DIIs and retails investors are coming more into the markets these days.

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

IT lo salaries bagunte India developed aaaa??? Andulooo India based companies lo malli yevvadddd pani seyyaduuu. Andaruuu Amazon, Oracle and Microsoft yeee kavaliiii antaruuu. Both us return as well as India lo unna exceptional talent. 

Other sectors situation enti asaluu? health sector lo infrastructure mana population ki ye mathram correlation lo ledhu. Kids ki recreational activities ayitheee forget it. Last decade lo oka 50 lakhs IT graduates pass out ayyaru. Andaruuu either want to work for US company or move here for onsite opportunities. Other sciences and engineering lo yevvadiki interest ledhuuu. 

Nalugu buildings, restaurants and free home delivery services susi India awesome antunnaruuu uuuuth anthaaa. I don’t think growth in Indian economy is sustainable. Mana tax system oka joke. First dhaniniii set chestheee there is some hope for India.

igaaa idhi susiii hurt ayye batch tho no point in disco. Meee manobhavaluuuu debba thistheee manninchagalaruuu 

Maa bazaar kids kallsii gollilloo, vuncle padesse cigg petteellatho bachaallloo undaggaaa..recreation yenddukoo

3 minutes ago, trent said:

Yes, till recent years major investors  only from Gujarat and some what tamilnadu. 

monnati varaku FIIs are controlling Indian markets. But not the case anymore as DIIs and retails investors are coming more into the markets these days.

Adani gadi company shares P/E ratio chusavaaa adhyakshaaaa??? I think one should be careful. I suggest investing in Indian banking sector. I think Indian banking sector is by par better than vomerican banks. Telecom is second good option. 

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

It’s gonna go places man….per capita investment in capital markets for Indians will still be like low 1000’s and huge room for expansion. Indian real estate and Indian capital markets next 20 years sampi idisestadi

Jaaga takkuvaaaa..jannaaabbaaa yekkuvaaa

ok-ok-ok.gif

So what is final conclusion ?

1) New students who are really passionate about career ? should come to USA or no ? As they are young they should get exposure and money i think they should come if there is opputunity

2) If a Person worked in USA for 10 years he or she invested wisely in India paid off house and has some investment (may be a house in USA on loan he can rentout to balance the mortgage) has some savings and got good offer in India , may be he has some inherited properties he should go or stay ?? Ageing parents 

3) People who got GC musukoni konni roju undali tappadu kabbati they should make some investments in real estate and stoicks so that they can have share in indias growth , repu musali olu ayaka pillalu muddddi mida tanthe poyi akada undochu

Any categories I missed ? inka emina add chesi e charcha muggidam

13 minutes ago, trent said:

Small and medium scale industries are on the rise in India recently. We don’t need unicorns. We have domestic consumption.

India is collecting enormous tax through new GST. personal taxes kuda bane growth vundi. 

it’s hardly 20 yrs now that india started economic reforms. 

Flat 2-3% Inheritance tax add seyyali ba India lo. Kaniii adhi touch sese dhammu yevvadiki ledhuuu

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Flat 2-3% Inheritance tax add seyyali ba India lo. Kaniii adhi touch sese dhammu yevvadiki ledhuuu

Bro..govt valuations are ridiculously low. That needs to be fixed 

1 hour ago, trent said:

Ide problem India lo income levels and corporate controls and securities trading rules sarigga lekunda normal/uninformed investors eppudu loose avutaru. And India lo too much hype than real earnings like 2021 US undi market lo. Deggarlone fizzle out avutadi 

15 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Ignorance is a bliss. India underreported COVID cases in huge numbers. Vaccination process was a disaster. Also, there was a high level corruption by hospitals. They exploited poor. I love india for its culture and it’s religious history.

And I don’t have to love it’s shortcomings. I rather accept the reality of it. I rest my case here. 

glass will always be half empty for pessimists, it can get even worse when pessimists are isolated from needing to know any real history other than from propaganda or liberal western crap.

US has its own shortcomings, US has been independent for 250 yrs. while India has been for 75 yrs. India is still dealing with delays caused by adopting a stupid constitution where centralized planning and implementation is virtually impossible.

this is logic of liberals is that central govt should manage entire COVID pandemic across India while the states enjoy labelling every scheme as theirs. but they cannot be held responsible for COVID mismanagement mess.

comparing US with India and expecting India to catch up like saying why can't aak become pak

Ignorance is surely a bliss, especially when you started learning everything from your neighbor rather than your own history. 

BTW you are same person who can support a criminal who spent in jail for 16 months and attribute this achievement to genetic lineage (as if he went to jail for fighting against freedom). I understand that he won elections, that doesn't mean winning elections made him get off his cases.

the only religious history that is what defines India is Hindu heritage and history, other religion merely exploited the open nature of Hinduism. 

16 hours ago, csrcsr said:

will be investing in India for the next 25 years.

Not Silicon Valley. Here’s why.

1. India’s massive Gen Z population.

Over 600m Indians are under the age of 28. Which all were brought up with access to the internet.

2. India’s talent pool.

India’s universities produce some of the best technical talent on the planet.

3. Indian’s are staying home.

The Indian brain drain has ended. Founders are either staying in india or coming back to india to build.

4. 2nd largest internet user base.

With the rise of JIo and other platforms, unlimited data is affordable and scalable across the country, literally allowing everyone to be connected.

5. Influx of global capital.

$130B has been raised by Indian startups from 2014 to 2022.

6. Growing consumer market.

As the Indian economy continues to grow and more people enter the middle class, there is a huge opportunity for companies to tap into the growing consumer market in India.

7. Rapid urbanization and growth of the middle class.

India is experiencing rapid urbanization and the growth of a large middle class, which is driving demand for new technologies and services.

8. Strong government support for the tech industry.

The Indian government has been actively promoting the tech industry and providing support through many different initiatives.

9. Network effects

India has 100+ unicorns.

10. Scrappy founders wanting to go global

Founders in India are hungry, technical and relentless having global ambitions.

This is India’s tech revolution 🇮🇳🚀.

Do you agree?

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/brendanprogers_india-startups-activity-7016401242524368896-Wqiw?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Point 2 & 3 evaithe unnayo 

abbo vaddule

review db GIF

• Upvote 1