Do you regret the size of home you bought?

cameraman

• Disjointed and Disconnected — The Simple Economist warns of the isolation that may result from a larger home. Game rooms, basements, and other spaces may discourage family connection as everyone heads to their own corner of the house. Consider how you want your family to interact and find a house that facilitates that well.

this is a very important issue to consider… I see this issue with many kids.. they go to one room and lock the doors.. hard to track what they are doing all the time.. we used to be more tight knit when living in an apartment.. 

• Upvote 1

3 times regret ayya

1. small house ani 1 yr lo ammesa

2. big house konna. Mugguram e big house lo vuntu edo bayam vesindi. 1.5 yrs ammesa

3. now last yr bought a small house. Idi maku enough anipinchindi. But appudu appudu big house vunchukunte poyedi anipisthadi.

so it’s @nirantaraprakriya

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, trent said:

3 times regret ayya

1. small house ani 1 yr lo ammesa

2. big house konna. Mugguram e big house lo vuntu edo bayam vesindi. 1.5 yrs ammesa

3. now last yr bought a small house. Idi maku enough anipinchindi. But appudu appudu big house vunchukunte poyedi anipisthadi.

so it’s @nirantaraprakriya

I prefer big house anyday. Pillakayal ki privacy untadi, annitiki allicated space untadi.

Just now, Vaampire said:

I prefer big house anyday. Pillakayal ki privacy untadi, annitiki allicated space untadi.

Yeah especially more than 2 kids vunte big house vundaale aadukoniki that too ippudu max WFH adhi kuda husband and wife. So min 5 bed Aina vundaale. 

• Upvote 1