This is in regards to my sister who recently got to know about her husband’s extra marital affair. ki

kevinUsa

Apologies for the long post. 

Background: My sister and BIL are married and living in India since last 10years with two lovely kids. Things started going downhill between them since last couple of years. My BIL for no reason started ignoring my sister and she couldn’t figure what’s shaping up behind her back. She is probably the nicest women I’ve ever seen in my life(not saying this coz she’s my sibling but this is the opinion of everyone who knows her from close quarters). But she is also guilty of not standing up to herself. 

Back to the topic: Few days back, my BIL has ironically revealed his extra marital affair with another women directly with my Sister and asked for her forgiveness and support. My sister being a typical Indian wife fell for his words and started supporting him. Even after being emotionally tortured and ignored by him since last 2 years in every way possible(emotionally, intimately etc) she still decided to save his ass. Only God knows how!! Apparently, She only agreed to this based on the promise he made “that he will be loyal from that moment onwards”. For a week things were back to normal but later he started behaving the same way he used to before. He literally pushed her out of their bedroom and asked her to sleep with kids. Last week she used a tracking device to track his car and figured that he started going to her again. She is totally broken into pieces at this moment. My family wasn’t aware of all this till this point. My sister who lost all the hopes and finally decided to tell us and narrated this hell of a story to my Mom, Dad, me and my brother. Can’t write in words on how broken we are right now. ☹️☹️ I stay in US and rest of my family in India. I literally cry everyday ever since she told me about this heart winching story. This is emotionally one of the lowest point which my family has seen. We are an orthodox family and have not dealt with anything as such before. My family has taken a decision to confront him directly tomorrow or day after, but we not sure where this will end or what will be the consequences. I’m also worried about my parents health as they recently have faced some life changing health issues. ☹️☹️

Not sure how many of you or your siblings have gone through this(I sincerely hope no one), but if anyone of you did or know anyone please suggest with below questions;

1. If he asks for forgiveness, can we give him one last chance and leave it at this juncture? But can a relationship revive after all this??

2. If he decides to counter attack, legally, what all cases can we file on him? Considering extra marital affairs(Adultery) being legal in India right now. PS: We will approach a lawyer soon but I’d like to know from common people before. 

Proofs we have:

1. A selfie with that women that clearly justifies our claims

2. Audio recordings between my sister and BIL in which he agreed of his misdoings 

3. Gio locations of him being at her place(I know we cannot use these for legal purposes)

5 minutes ago, aksram said:
Ok listen. It is very shocking indeed. However, this is an ancient practice called NIYOG. If a woman's husband is not alive or not capable of giving her children, but she desires to be a mother, she (with consent of the elders in the family) could beget children from a trusted and good person but then not develop any romantic feelings for that person. You can read up more about it.
I am not here to delve into the morality part of it. I am here to tell you that no matter how your relatives (the ones you are mentioning) came into this world, what matters is if they love/loved you and their own immediate families and were nice people. Please don't dwell too much on this and say the world is not the same. It is still the same and you are still the same in their eyes.
Please love and respect them as before and never betray your mother's confidence by bringing this up ever again. Your mom's grandfather and his brother or brother's wife are no longer in this world. Let this go. Do not ruin your relation with anyone over this.

ani oka comment..

Andrea June Powell

In my view...you should respect the trust your mom put on you by sharing this secret...she will never trust you and never be happy if you let the world know about it ... Remember one good piece of advice...SOME SECRETS SHOULD DIE WITH US.... period

ee comment chusi evaro thellame chesindhemo anukuna..

theera profile chusthe Telangana Psychologists Association member anta  Confused.Gif GIF - Confused Thinking Doubt GIFs

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

11 minutes ago, aksram said:

Post story here…. Dont have Facebook so can’t see them