Congras RC & Tarak (Actual winners Keeravani & Rajamouli! )

pichhipullayya

New Delhi: 

RRR came, saw and conquered at the Golden Globes. SS Rajamouli's blockbuster has won Best Original Song for the infectious and globally viral Naatu Naatu - the first Indian film to win a Golden Globe, among Hollywood's biggest awards. Other nominees in the category were Taylor Swift's Carolina from Where The Crawdads Sing, Ciao Papa from Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio, Lady Gaga's Hold My Hand from Top Gun: Maverick and Lift Me Up from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. RRR is also competing in a second category at the Golden Globes - Best Non-English Language Film.

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/golden-globes-2023-rrrs-historic-win-naatu-naatu-is-best-original-song-3681457

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

New Delhi: 

RRR came, saw and conquered at the Golden Globes. SS Rajamouli's blockbuster has won Best Original Song for the infectious and globally viral Naatu Naatu - the first Indian film to win a Golden Globe, among Hollywood's biggest awards. Other nominees in the category were Taylor Swift's Carolina from Where The Crawdads Sing, Ciao Papa from Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio, Lady Gaga's Hold My Hand from Top Gun: Maverick and Lift Me Up from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. RRR is also competing in a second category at the Golden Globes - Best Non-English Language Film.

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/golden-globes-2023-rrrs-historic-win-naatu-naatu-is-best-original-song-3681457

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/live-blog/live-blog-golden-globes-2023-live-updates-rcna64924

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Oka pakka balayya cinema…inko pakka kapur cinema…

Ive saavu kostundi ra ayya ante ipudu RRR..!! 

Oka week edakanna 10geyali lekapothey chevulu palakodtaru

Rey langa teddy edchi edchi chastavu RRR ki Golden globes vachinanduku

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, realIty_langa said:

Rey langa teddy edchi edchi chastavu RRR ki Golden globes vachinanduku

nuv bali gani cinema susuko po radu vayya...enduku niku iyanni ?

21 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

New Delhi: 

please change the title to Keeravani and Rajamouli bro , award is for original score 

Composer MM Keeravani, along with singers Kaala Bhairava and Rahul Sipligunj, took home the Golden Globe for Naatu Naatu in the Best Original Song - Motion Picture category. The song is from SS Rajamouli's epic action drama RRR, which has also been nominated in the Best Non-English Language Film category.

• Like 1

Winning a Golden Globe doesn’t confer any immediate monetary gain. However, They aren’t won for nothing, so winning an award probably means your film is going to win some more awards. Huge recognition can be gained by winning, leading to increased fame, stardom, and more chance of a top billing on a film.

I thought they will get money as well, looks like they don't

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Composer MM Keeravani, along with singers Kaala Bhairava and Rahul Sipligunj, took home the Golden Globe for Naatu Naatu in the Best Original Song - Motion Picture category. The song is from SS Rajamouli's epic action drama RRR, which has also been nominated in the Best Non-English Language Film category.

@csrcsr Rahul sipligunj gadiki history  lo name ala undi pothadhi annamata

1 minute ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Winning a Golden Globe doesn’t confer any immediate monetary gain. However, They aren’t won for nothing, so winning an award probably means your film is going to win some more awards. Huge recognition can be gained by winning, leading to increased fame, stardom, and more chance of a top billing on a film.

I thought they will get money as well, looks like they don't

It’s just fame which will eventually make Hollywood studios start offering chances and huge pays to winners..