PRITHVI SHAW

Kool_SRG

Prithvi Shaw sends strong message after epic 379 in Ranji Trophy: People who do not know me, judged me

Ranji Trophy: Mumbai posted a massive 687/4 declared against Assam owing to Prithvi Shaw's sensational 379. The batter speaks about his off form and a potential India call-up.

Mumbai opener Prithvi Shaw turned heads by scoring an incredible 379 runs against Assam in the ongoing Ranji Trophy. Shaw's exceptional innings, laced with 49 boundaries and 4 sixes strengthened the call for his inclusion in the Indian side, at least in one format of the game.

The batter spoke about his lean patch and drop from the Indian side and said that he would get frustrated sometimes.

"Sometimes, you do get frustrated," Shaw told news agency PTI in an interview.

The batter had a successful domestic season in the white-ball format, but was not having a good time in the Ranji Trophy. He brought an end to it with a 401-run partnership alongside Ajinkya Rahane, the veteran player who was dropped from the Indian side for poor form.

"You know you are doing your things right. You know you are doing your processes right, you are honest with your self, disciplined with your career on and off the field. But sometimes people do talk differently. People who don't even know you judge you," the hurt was palpable in his voice.

The batter further added that he was judged by the people who did not know him, something that fuelled him in 2022.

"People who are not with me when I am not doing well, I don't really care about them. Just like to ignore them. That's the best policy," said the second man after Sachin Tendulkar to hit a Test hundred in his teens.

Asled about India return, Shaw said that he was not thinking about it and wanted to focus on the tournament at hand.

"I will just do my work and not think about India call-up," Shaw said.

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

FmLKfZpakAA08y1?format=jpg&name=large

Manjrekar gaadu oka 4 days teesukuni untaadu aa 377 score cheseki..

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

All these folks are In home tigers...they don't have consistency while playing outside India and sometimes they will play like elementary batsmen/bowlers

They only remember that they are players during IPL... 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, summer27 said:

Manjrekar gaadu oka 4 days teesukuni untaadu aa 377 score cheseki..

Ha ha he was very good player certainly under acheived for his talent.. 

Infact its was scored in 473 balls at SR of nearly 80.

2 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

All these folks are In home tigers...they don't have consistency while playing outside India and sometimes they will play like elementary batsmen/bowlers

They only remember that they are players during IPL... 

This guy has natural talent but yet to get chances he deserves.. Unfortunately had injuries at wrong times also.

Opposition Team was Assam

20 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Prithvi Shaw sends strong message after epic 379 in Ranji Trophy: People who do not know me, judged me

Ranji Trophy: Mumbai posted a massive 687/4 declared against Assam owing to Prithvi Shaw's sensational 379. The batter speaks about his off form and a potential India call-up.

Mumbai opener Prithvi Shaw turned heads by scoring an incredible 379 runs against Assam in the ongoing Ranji Trophy. Shaw's exceptional innings, laced with 49 boundaries and 4 sixes strengthened the call for his inclusion in the Indian side, at least in one format of the game.

The batter spoke about his lean patch and drop from the Indian side and said that he would get frustrated sometimes.

"Sometimes, you do get frustrated," Shaw told news agency PTI in an interview.

The batter had a successful domestic season in the white-ball format, but was not having a good time in the Ranji Trophy. He brought an end to it with a 401-run partnership alongside Ajinkya Rahane, the veteran player who was dropped from the Indian side for poor form.

"You know you are doing your things right. You know you are doing your processes right, you are honest with your self, disciplined with your career on and off the field. But sometimes people do talk differently. People who don't even know you judge you," the hurt was palpable in his voice.

The batter further added that he was judged by the people who did not know him, something that fuelled him in 2022.

"People who are not with me when I am not doing well, I don't really care about them. Just like to ignore them. That's the best policy," said the second man after Sachin Tendulkar to hit a Test hundred in his teens.

Asled about India return, Shaw said that he was not thinking about it and wanted to focus on the tournament at hand.

"I will just do my work and not think about India call-up," Shaw said.

Opposition Team was Assam

he has talent but no fitness , he got his chances at the starting 

another talent is sarfaraz khan fitness unte he would have got his chances long back 

54 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

Eedu sub continent star, Ball Swing aiyna Short Aiyna pavillion ke... Basic gaa Sub continent Bully

Veedi kanna Subhman Gill , inka Priyam garg lanti vallu chala better.. they have better technique.

Poor comparison ,priyam garg has never been in the reckoning to the highest level..  

• Upvote 1