వాల్తేరు వీరయ్య…చూడడం జరిగింది…

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

what analogies - you talk from your a$$. 

about me beating up my kid, and blaming other kids for forcing me to do it..

how is this an analogy to what I'm saying about assamese?

in what world would other kids force an adult to beat a kid? can you think of one scenario?

hence bs analogy.

plus no one is saying Delhi is saint. Just saying Assamese natinoalists equally to blame.

read up. then talk. I can't be bothered to explain the entire history of assamese bengali friction in the region for 100yrs. Its not Assamese's to claim the region for themselves alone. this is what happens when people get blindly behind an ethno based ideology.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

about me beating up my kid, and blaming other kids for forcing me to do it..

how is this an analogy to what I'm saying about assamese?

in what world would other kids force an adult to beat a kid? can you think of one scenario?

hence bs analogy.

plus no one is saying Delhi is saint. Just saying Assamese natinoalists equally to blame.

read up. then talk. I can't be bothered to explain the entire history of assamese bengali friction in the region for 100yrs. Its not Assamese's to claim the region for themselves alone. this is what happens when people get blindly behind an ethno based ideology.

how can assamese force delhi to be inhuman ? delhi does not have enough resorces to be moral ?

Just fck off OK. you have some emotional immature needs to hate someone - maybe you dont like their caste or they way they look or some rude words they say.

And you use for lengthy rants. you dont have insights just emotional bullying rants.

Just go away man.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

how can assamese force delhi to be inhuman ? delhi does not have enough resorces to be moral ?

Just fck off OK. you have some emotional immature needs to hate someone - maybe you dont like their caste or they way they look or some rude words they say.

And you use for lengthy rants. you dont have insights just emotional bullying rants.

Just go away man.

lmao. oh it seems morality is only the baggage of Delhi..

the provinces can act as they like, kill, plunder and displace minorities as they please..

is that what you are trying to say? lmao.

awww.. you expect insights is it? search back to the first time I lectured to you about the history of Assamese Bengali conflict in the region, exacerbated by the 1956 states reorganization based on language.

I gave insight in a lot of detail after which you simply discarded them all and stuck to your bs piont that delhi is evil.

and now you expect a 'discussion'.. lmao.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how can assamese force delhi to be inhuman ?

by dangling the carrot of power in Assam. do you realize that the assamese nationalists are in an alliance with BJP in Assam? duh.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

by dangling the carrot of power in Assam. do you realize that the assamese nationalists are in an alliance with BJP in Assam? duh.

LOL - what power. As i said you lack basic understanding of life.

Delhi has nuclear weapons and has an army and a legislature which can roughsod against any other political entity.

The power is for political parties ra mental. And even that is insiginicat as assam has 2 crore population.

Are you saying indian politcal parties are so corrupt that they will run concentration camps to win election in small kaun kiska state ?

And this is ignoring the role indian political parties played in egging on assam-bengali hate. Vajpayyee went there to egg them to hate each other - like they did with andhra and tg as well.

it is really pukeworthy you blame a small state you know nothing about while giving a clean chit to a gorilla which run concentration camps in banglore for bengalis.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - what power. As i said you lack basic understanding of life.

Delhi has nuclear weapons and has an army and a legislature which can roughsod against any other political entity.

The power is for political parties ra mental. And even that is insiginicat as assam has 2 crore population.

Are you saying indian politcal parties are so corrupt that they will run concentration camps to win election in small kaun kiska state ?

And this is ignoring the role indian political parties played in egging on assam-bengali hate. Vajpayyee went there to egg them to hate each other - like they did with andhra and tg as well.

it is really pukeworthy you blame a small state you know nothing about while giving a clean chit to a gorilla which run concentration camps in banglore for bengalis.

stop blabbering nonsense. BJP didn't want to force NRC coz its going to affect Hindu bengalis in a large way..

AGP pushed them to. basic fact.

millions of bengalis are in detention center now because of a regional party. and you think it has something to do with delhi having nuclear arsenal? what a piece of sh1t you are.

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

As i said you lack basic understanding of life.

rey. how old are you?

why are you in this db? and why exactly are you quoting me after being proved to be a clueless fcuk over and over?

save your mental health and log out and do something useful with your life.

gdp antey production ani annappudey artham ayyindhi you are simply losing your mind ra @Telugodura456

I'm not going to ever give you any insight on anything, even on things I can.

i post only to shut you down. if you want to keep up this exchange forever, I don't lose anything. I'm retired and happily living within my means..

what about you? you have nothing better to do with your life aa?

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

gdp antey production ani annappudey artham ayyindhi you are simply losing your mind ra @Telugodura456

I'm not going to ever give you any insight on anything, even on things I can.

i post only to shut you down. if you want to keep up this exchange forever, I don't lose anything. I'm retired and happily living within my means..

what about you? you have nothing better to do with your life aa?

psycho troll really.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stop blabbering nonsense. BJP didn't want to force NRC coz its going to affect Hindu bengalis in a large way..

AGP pushed them to. basic fact.

millions of bengalis are in detention center now because of a regional party. and you think it has something to do with delhi having nuclear arsenal? what a piece of sh1t you are.

yea BJP cant say no ..if AGP asks its will murder millions too. The guy who does the murdering is no big deal to you.

I can tell you will be peice of trauma $hit in any relation you enter in to. Gaslighting scumbag.

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea BJP cant say no ..if AGP asks its will murder millions too. The guy who does the murdering is no big deal to you.

I can tell you will be peice of trauma $hit in any relation you enter in to. Gaslighting scumbag.

AGP did the murdering along with Delhi. duh! how dumb are you?

gaslighting really? ever see your own posts? lmao.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

AGP did the murdering along with Delhi. duh! how dumb are you?

gaslighting really? ever see your own posts? lmao.

last post on this  - i know you are a psycho and you wil repeat lies - read about nellie massacare done in 83. Provoked by vajpayee. AGP does not even exist then. and police chief is a delhi appointed KPS Gill.

Assam may have nationalists but they are in the larger scale of things quiet powerless. They were used by Delhi to play the hindu-muslim game massacaring thousands of people.

You are a bully and have a need to viciously blame the little guy while sucking shamelessly on the powerful guy.