do u still message or talk to your gf after marriaage

VendyHalwa

my friend gf ni baga 10gindu college days lo she got married to a IT guy . married lady chat and calls continue chestundhi with my friend

IT lo jobs chese women ilane vuntara galiz mrundalllu. meru matladutara with ex gf 

17 minutes ago, VendyHalwa said:

my friend gf ni baga 10gindu college days lo she got married to a IT guy . married lady chat and calls continue chestundhi with my friend

IT lo jobs chese women ilane vuntara galiz mrundalllu. meru matladutara with ex gf 

Yeah ma friend ...ex ex-husband ki vidakulu koda ayayi( after her husband found her relationship), but now joke enti ante he and her ex-husband are good close friends. 

idaru ela mingaro open ga matladukontaru. 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, VendyHalwa said:

I know one lady who still has Regular relation with her college BF, every year valla anniversary ani cheppi vadu , idi vacation velli debbale debbalu..

Office lo kuda 1-2 unnai.. married with 2 kids kani evadu emi anukunte nakenduku nenu physical ga mental ga satisfy avvali ane attitude.

I really feel bad about the guy she is married to, telisi kuda kids kosam compromise avutunnadu anipistundi..

6 minutes ago, vamprie said:

Yeah ma friend ...ex ex-husband ki vidakulu koda ayayi( after her husband found her relationship), but now joke enti ante he and her ex-husband are good close friends. 

idaru ela mingaro open ga matladukontaru. 

Edi edo mana db story la undi 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

I know one lady who still has Regular relation with her college BF, every year valla anniversary ani cheppi vadu , idi vacation velli debbale debbalu..

Office lo kuda 1-2 unnai.. married with 2 kids kani evadu emi anukunte nakenduku nenu physical ga mental ga satisfy avvali ane attitude.

I really feel bad about the guy she is married to, telisi kuda kids kosam compromise avutunnadu anipistundi..

chala ladies vunaru papam husbands don't know. neenu chese job lo lunch time lo married lady meeting bf at lunch time and live kisses chusa munjanni.  

59 minutes ago, VendyHalwa said:

Troop Originals Telugu Memes GIF - Troop Originals Telugu Memes Brahmi GIFs aa paatha gnaapakalu endhuku le ani never contacted her and we both dont know our whereabouts bro..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pichhipullayya said:

Good for them,  baga clarity tho unatunnaru.