Arey laktoor lk uscis ga, GC approval tarvtha interview ki ramantav endhi ra?

viky

10 minutes ago, viky said:

Update

@csrcsr @Spartan @fasak_vachadu @MRI

uncles, eroju morning field office nunchi lady call chesi, by mistake ga generate ayindhi neku interview , because of the previous batch cycle. You dont need to come to the interview, we will cancel the interview ani chepindhi. Naku cancellation letter ravachu ,raka povachu ani chepindhi. Online status lo you might see some update that interview canceled or no show something like that chepistundhi ani chepindhi or might not see an update anadhi,  Neku GC otchindhi, ani process prakaram ae jaridgindi, you dont need to come ani chepindhi.

Tier 2: Vadu mona phone chesi, naku ne file pyina interview set ayinatu naku kanipistaledhu, po interview ki anadu.

My thought:

If online status says interview cancel , I will not go, if not I will go and show my face.

Em cheyal va, jara suggestions eyundri

Intha jugaad systems vammo 😂

5 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Intha jugaad systems vammo 😂

Ya she said, we got batch where individuals needed , I think scheduling system, just picks up what is in queue and schedule the interview based on the availability at field office.

and she said systems dont back and forth ante, they are integrated.

1 hour ago, viky said:

monday potha interview ki.

Show up, Check in, Explain to the receptionist this same thing and still they assign your case to an officer, go to room and explain to officer. They review your case and be like oh you are greened you may leave you are good. Some bekar gallu might ask few q’s about your history in US and send you out. Or receptionist might cancel the interview althogether. If you don’t show up, you may be marked no show on system and if your luck is bad they may cancel or revoke your application. Alla system paadugaanu poi ne andhamaina moham soopinchi ra po

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Point said:

Show up, Check in, Explain to the receptionist this same thing and still they assign your case to an officer, go to room and explain to officer. They review your case and be like oh you are greened you may leave you are good. Some bekar gallu might ask few q’s about your history in US and send you out. Or receptionist might cancel the interview althogether. If you don’t show up, you may be marked no show on system and if your luck is bad they may cancel or revoke your application. Alla system paadugaanu poi ne andhamaina moham soopinchi ra po

Most imp kids and wife ni theeskella li interview ki lathkor USCIS tho no godava just vachilinchukovali 

1 hour ago, Point said:

Ya ponge, cheptha, etla call chesaru, ravadhu ani interview ki ani, cancel chestha anaru. etc etc

4 hours ago, viky said:

Update

@csrcsr @Spartan @fasak_vachadu @MRI

uncles, eroju morning field office nunchi lady call chesi, by mistake ga generate ayindhi neku interview , because of the previous batch cycle. You dont need to come to the interview, we will cancel the interview ani chepindhi. Naku cancellation letter ravachu ,raka povachu ani chepindhi. Online status lo you might see some update that interview canceled or no show something like that chepistundhi ani chepindhi or might not see an update anadhi,  Neku GC otchindhi, ani process prakaram ae jaridgindi, you dont need to come ani chepindhi.

Tier 2: Vadu mona phone chesi, naku ne file pyina interview set ayinatu naku kanipistaledhu, po interview ki anadu.

My thought:

If online status says interview cancel , I will not go, if not I will go and show my face.

Em cheyal va, jara suggestions eyundri

Take all screen shots and share with your attorney 

mask your personal details if needed sharing on Twitter and tag ivuncle and uscis enduku Itla football adukuntunaru 

Prashant am ga oka 1 year kuda avaledu GC vachi ani 10gu 

1 minute ago, fasak_vachadu said:

mask your personal details if needed sharing on Twitter and tag ivuncle and uscis enduku Itla football adukuntunaru 

tier 2 office gadu chepindu, etla chala sarlu pilcharu after getting green card etc etc, this it not new ani. 

But morning field office nunchi phone chesi mari chepindi, cancel chestha interview ani , so akdiki poyi kanukunta if case status is not updated.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Complex said:

me case lo any update? you still waiting for visa number right?

Rfe vachhindi, answer chesina. Went to cold storage. 

Adi vachhey daaaka Wake me up when I’m older and wiser song eyyyy

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Uncle, Biddu ki and Kamalamma ki kooda tag cheyi.

atlagey panilo pani, Namo ki, Raga ki, both chandrudus ki and babai/abbai ki kooda 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, viky said:

tier 2 office gadu chepindu, etla chala sarlu pilcharu after getting green card etc etc, this it not new ani. 

But morning field office nunchi phone chesi mari chepindi, cancel chestha interview ani , so akdiki poyi kanukunta if case status is not updated.

All the best bro.