Arey laktoor lk uscis ga, GC approval tarvtha interview ki ramantav endhi ra?

viky

8 hours ago, viky said:

interview ramani appointment itchindu falthu na koduku, GC otchi kuda 7 months aytundhi, and india ki kuda travel chesina GC pyina, and ipudu second job kuda chestuna last year nundi, 

ipudu interview la emi adigi sastado endho, etla answer cheyali thu na bathuku edhi straight ga radhu naku. 

Also asking this 

A completed Medical examination form (i-693) and vaccination Supplement in a Sealed in envelope (Unless Already Submitted within Last year)

last year interfile chesina, medicals.

Ipudu malli medicals tesukovala,   already GC rangane, nenu submit chesina extra copy unte monnane shred chesina.

@csrcsr @Spartan @MRI @terminator_desi Yoavrki ayina telisna valaki etla jarigindha>?

Na case status history

January 11, 2023 Interview Was Scheduled
May 26, 2022 The Post Office delivered your new card to the address you gave us.
May 24, 2022 The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card.
May 23, 2022 We mailed your new card your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, directly to the address you gave us.
May 2, 2022 We are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, for an interview.
March 9, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
March 8, 2022 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another USCIS office.
October 21, 2021 We received your response for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
October 4, 2021 We sent a request for additional evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
February 12, 2021 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our Nebraska Service Center location is working on your case.

their interview scheduling system is out of sync with the application status, try a call, i would not worry too much about it

just show up at interview and they will simply close without asking too many questions

8 hours ago, viky said:

letter kuda otchindi, anna Feb 28 th ki ramani.

already aa medicals submit chesi more than 6 months ayitundhi 2021 lo submit chesa medicals, after 6 months I have to get a new one with all the new examinations, also spouse ki chickenpox and MMR tesukoledu, due to personal reasons , and ipudu insurance change chesamu, pedha tattamgam.

Just go to interview bro. Don’t worry if you have all the documents and you never did anything wrong ! 

16 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

their interview scheduling system is out of sync with the application status, try a call, i would not worry too much about it

just show up at interview and they will simply close without asking too many questions

Repu port of entry degara maa system out of sync undi 10nnegyi ante endi anna idi loudaad galu

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Repu port of entry degara maa system out of sync undi 10nnegyi ante endi anna idi loudaad galu

they will take into secondary inspection and CBP office can correct the record when provided enough evidences

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, viky said:

interview ramani appointment itchindu falthu na koduku, GC otchi kuda 7 months aytundhi, and india ki kuda travel chesina GC pyina, and ipudu second job kuda chestuna last year nundi, 

ipudu interview la emi adigi sastado endho, etla answer cheyali thu na bathuku edhi straight ga radhu naku. 

Also asking this 

A completed Medical examination form (i-693) and vaccination Supplement in a Sealed in envelope (Unless Already Submitted within Last year)

last year interfile chesina, medicals.

Ipudu malli medicals tesukovala,   already GC rangane, nenu submit chesina extra copy unte monnane shred chesina.

@csrcsr @Spartan @MRI @terminator_desi Yoavrki ayina telisna valaki etla jarigindha>?

Na case status history

January 11, 2023 Interview Was Scheduled
May 26, 2022 The Post Office delivered your new card to the address you gave us.
May 24, 2022 The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card.
May 23, 2022 We mailed your new card your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, directly to the address you gave us.
May 2, 2022 We are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, for an interview.
March 9, 2022 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
March 8, 2022 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another USCIS office.
October 21, 2021 We received your response for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
October 4, 2021 We sent a request for additional evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
February 12, 2021 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our Nebraska Service Center location is working on your case.

Emanna complaints vasthe interview ki pilsthunaru ani vinna.. me employer emyna complain cheysada? Check with him or May be second job cheysthunnav ani evaryna complained?

19 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Emanna complaints vasthe interview ki pilsthunaru ani vinna.. me employer emyna complain cheysada? Check with him or May be second job cheysthunnav ani evaryna complained?

Endi bro   comedy who said second job is illegal and complaining to uscis?? On e 485 is approved employer aaaathu kuda pikaledu it's done all fake news miku ovaro half knowledgeable fear mongering galu pass chesi untaru

45 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Endi bro   comedy who said second job is illegal and complaining to uscis?? On e 485 is approved employer aaaathu kuda pikaledu it's done all fake news miku ovaro half knowledgeable fear mongering galu pass chesi untaru

Na second job full-time to client and dhanika  ki ma employer ne adigina reference because it is full time  and also vasi degara patha job kuda continue chestuna .

1 hour ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Nenu second job chesindhi after I got GC man. 

Not to scare you but some GCs are withdrawn by USCIS by mailing letter saying it was a mistake. And some are getting called for reinterview after getting GC, you are not the first one. 

51 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Not to scare you but some GCs are withdrawn by USCIS by mailing letter saying it was a mistake. And some are getting called for reinterview after getting GC, you are not the first one. 

Anna Ekada chadinav? Endhi anta

51 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

You are scaring him without considering the circumstances. People who are receiving mails are ones who got green cards approved without their PD current. 

And I have not heard anything about reinterviewing unless it is a mistake.. particularly EB GCs.. happens often with other categories because they suspect fraud.. can you quote your source for this particular claim??

6 minutes ago, viky said:

Anna Ekada chadinav? Endhi anta

nuvvu moosukuni pova poola chokka.. repu USCIS ki call chesi escalate cheyi.. interview ki pilichina site ki call chesi kooda cheppochu.. I already got my GC on XX date. Is the interview now a mistake ani.. continnuous ga saagadeestooney vunnavu.. hahahaha

28 minutes ago, MRI said:

nuvvu moosukuni pova poola chokka.. repu USCIS ki call chesi escalate cheyi.. interview ki pilichina site ki call chesi kooda cheppochu.. I already got my GC on XX date. Is the interview now a mistake ani.. continnuous ga saagadeestooney vunnavu.. hahahaha

Nenu ekada saagateetuna anna, @Deadp0ol2 emo atundu, ekada chadivindu, does he know anyone aa ani.

repu poduna ade pani chestha etla ayina.