Packers and Movers ( Virginia to Texas )

MutaMestri

31 minutes ago, Sarvapindy said:

Oreyyy emundi ra texas laaa..andar aadike potunru

most people move for big houses, weather , schools , large telugu community and family/friends.

inni 

4 hours ago, Sarvapindy said:

Oreyyy emundi ra texas laaa..andar aadike potunru

Last year okau old Philly friend  asked me in fb same question kind of embarrassing...asalu em undi basu texas lo last 2 months lo I lost 8 friends in my circle to texas..it was hard to answer but I told u have to be in texas to experience it..if u want to feel like u moved to India but still live in USA ani cheppa..

3 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

most people move for big houses, weather , schools , large telugu community and family/friends.

inni 

Not sure about bachelor's but for families and day to day life it's heaven..curry points home kitchens  and indian food at affordable prices..specially amount of telugu community for large events..gold shops and india connectivity direct flights and if u want be done for life for dealing with snow..etc..asalu list esta pote anekam..I almost most 15 to 20 ppl from my childhood 10th class mates india relatives  engineering mates india lo work cheisna colleges..because evvadu choosina texas ki move avvude kada..inkoka 10 to 15 ppl in line also..

4 hours ago, MutaMestri said:

Hello DB Members,

recent ga evaru ayina packers ni use chesina valu untay koncham , aa company info ivvandi please.

My suggestions don't go for movers negotiate directly with vanlines..because movers too many scams first low price and then moving day vachi price almost double or Manalni lock chestadu due to no option and shared truck space and and delivery delays and stuff loss etc..even after spending 7 to 8k ppl had bad experiences moving from midwest

5 hours ago, MutaMestri said:

Hello DB Members,

recent ga evaru ayina packers ni use chesina valu untay koncham , aa company info ivvandi please.

Go with Uhaul U Box….best and reliable.