Enduku vacharu raa miru Us ki according to tv9

csrcsr

3 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Is it true that American IT giants (FAMANG) have 60-70% employees as Indians? And that too 60-70% of them being Telugus? I think its completely fake. 

They also claim that NASA has 40% Indians. Thats a big lie as NASA does not even employ foreigners in Watch men roles.

By ethinicity, NASA has only 5% of non-Whites and also nearly 50% of that 5% are Japanese.

There must be good number of Indians in Microsoft and Google, but they are in services and client management roles. The core product divisions will not have more than 5% as Indians, I believe.

it was 12% of scientists were Indians, that was over 20 years ago. I dont think its true anymore. Vellaki antha burre unte kanukkuni cheptharu, just rating bit*es vallu

5 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Is it true that American IT giants (FAMANG) have 60-70% employees as Indians? And that too 60-70% of them being Telugus? I think its completely fake. 

They also claim that NASA has 40% Indians. Thats a big lie as NASA does not even employ foreigners in Watch men roles.

By ethinicity, NASA has only 5% of non-Whites and also nearly 50% of that 5% are Japanese.

There must be good number of Indians in Microsoft and Google, but they are in services and client management roles. The core product divisions will not have more than 5% as Indians, I believe.

We can say 50% undochu bro faang lo

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

We can say 50% undochu bro faang lo

hahahha... true bro.

I once got introduced to a Couple in transit chamber at Dubai Airport. Pure Telugu couple with family who said they both work for Microsoft.

I got too curious and cracked some formal jokes like "Marriage looks to be fixed at Microsoft Office Canteen??" 

Then the wife told that she was referred by hubby and works as Scrum Master. Then I got even more curious and started scratching the surface.

Then hubby said that even though he is an Employee of Microsoft, he works in projects which are meant to engage with customers (Big Corps like Oil companies, Mining Companies) whose entire IT platform was built by Microsoft.

On scratching further, he said that there are at least 40,000 Indians who work in projects such as Billing Modules, Payroll processing, Advertising and marketing, Market data, Market Trends, Logistics, Paper work, Legal Work etc.

Ok then I finally asked the most important question. How many Indians will be in CORE PRODUCT division. He said that it will be less than 1%.

Wipro, Accenture, Infy all Outsource thousands of employees to Microsoft & Google (FAMANG) who all claim they are employees of FAMANG but in fact work on Billing Modules.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, bharathicement said:

antha serious enduku teesukuntunnavu bro?? antha proportion vuntey GC laki qualify avvaru.. haha