Hot Topic , 40 and Plus

andhracrazystar

51 minutes ago, Tejas413 said:

Nadi kuda same situation, daily once xxx and atleast 4-5 times beating cheyakapothe asal oppukovatle body. I also have same doubt that if this is a problem. Ippudu ee thread chusaka kuda beating gurthu vachi cheyali anipisthadi

Bro in general., beating yeppudu yekkada chesthsru. Wife/kids untaru ga intlo. Time yekkada dhorukuthadhi

17 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Bro in general., beating yeppudu yekkada chesthsru. Wife/kids untaru ga intlo. Time yekkada dhorukuthadhi

another bedroom lo, pani vundani vellipotha

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Just beat man 

Doing that now left and right. Still not enough. Probably body is looking for real XXX than beating. Unfortunately we cannot expect from our better half’s due to lot of other factors effecting them. They are not easily ready for X like men. 
At the same time it’s not ethical to cheat them. Not sure how to handle this. As someone suggested getting busier with other activities as much as possible. Also other question I have is how much time you can do sec before you are out. Due to our lifestyle changes, stress levels, ..etc, not able to retain more than five minutes in real act after spending time in the pre-X activities. How about you guys ? Did anyone tried any tricks to stay longer ?

17 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Just curious to see where others are in this. How frequent are you having xxx in a month ? Not sure why my X desires growing up and beating multiple times a week and sometimes more than once in a day. I want to find ways to control this. Also I noticed I was able to bear second time with 40 minutes of first time. I’m skeptical to discuss this with my GP because he may not think this as a problem. Any suggestions on how to handle this  are appreciated 

Are you gay ?

11 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Doing that now left and right. Still not enough. Probably body is looking for real XXX than beating. Unfortunately we cannot expect from our better half’s due to lot of other factors effecting them. They are not easily ready for X like men. 
At the same time it’s not ethical to cheat them. Not sure how to handle this. As someone suggested getting busier with other activities as much as possible. Also other question I have is how much time you can do sec before you are out. Due to our lifestyle changes, stress levels, ..etc, not able to retain more than five minutes in real act after spending time in the pre-X activities. How about you guys ? Did anyone tried any tricks to stay longer ?

10-12 minutes with stop and start method 

17 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

Just curious to see where others are in this. How frequent are you having xxx in a month ? Not sure why my X desires growing up and beating multiple times a week and sometimes more than once in a day. I want to find ways to control this. Also I noticed I was able to bear second time with 40 minutes of first time. I’m skeptical to discuss this with my GP because he may not think this as a problem. Any suggestions on how to handle this  are appreciated 

Fasak

emasculatro-crush.jpg

• Haha 2