How many of you seriously realized

Scurvy

23 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I think I can answer this question. I always thought marriage was not for me. I had on and off share of Chex encounters with thella, desi, makku foris for almost 7 years. After a while, it gets old. You feel bored of being that same guy every day. I think I had an epiphany on my 30th birthday.

Being single for so long  Makes you feel like a lost cause. It gets less entertaining after a while. Especially when you watch friends and others getting married etc. 

Find a good nice girl and marry va. Don’t think too much. I don’t believe in arrange marriage concept though. 

u get bored even in marriage after a while its always best to keep trying diff lifestyles to keep it moving and lively, same wife same place same job no point in living at all.. 

Just now, Thantrik said:

u get bored even in marriage after a while its always best to keep trying diff lifestyles to keep it moving and lively, same wife same place same job no point in living at all.. 

people who complain about life getting bored are privileged and entitled people IMO.

My only input to this whole thread. Stop being a nibba and please develop some maturity. You are not a teenager or early 20s guy anymore. With this mindset you may attract a nibbi thinking immature girl but not a life partner. 

Nagging vadhu, bossy ga unte ishtam ledhu, over the top beautiful undali lekapothe nenu adjust avvalenu. Ee maatalu anni show your immaturity. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

My only input to this whole thread. Stop being a nibba and please develop some maturity. You are not a teenager or early 20s guy anymore. With this mindset you may attract a nibbi thinking immature girl but not a life partner. 

Nagging vadhu, bossy ga unte ishtam ledhu, over the top beautiful undali lekapothe nenu adjust avvalenu. Ee maatalu anni show your immaturity. 

How to develop some maturity? 

6 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

what makes you think you deserve a trophy wife? If you truly believe that you deserve a trophy wife, then you might get her. Neku expectations unnatte avathali vallaki untay kada.

Deserve em kaadu just desire. I want to just present myself and its upto them to choose and they are completely entitled to their expectations. But i have seen

some of my friends openly said their spouse is not attractive and still married. This is i feel disservice to their partners . At least here i am being 100% honest and not changing words. Whether i will get that type or not is secondary. My experience in this if you are not truly attracted to them physically, don’t waste your time. You can’t spend the rest of your life getting by, seeing everything around you that looks better. Wondering if you could have done better. I would rather be single for the rest of my life and have hope, as opposed to settling, knowing that I am stuck for the rest of my life. If you like them, be friends. If you must have and devour them, get on it. Take the risk. Anything short of that level of desire is for me, death by a thousand cuts.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

6 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

For starters stop considering youtubers and forum posters as relationship gurus.

You are absolutely right about nibba . Atleast a nibbi ayina attractive aithe chaalu and i am not looking for rocket scientist kada. Of course manamu kuda mahesh type or tiger shroff  undali to attract but now i have dealt with the cards given to me genetically. So  genetically change  cheyadam impossible kabatti quit relationship and live single life and are their any thinking like these anedi questioning here.

10 hours ago, Spartan said:

anna nuvvu cinemalu ekkuva chustava

roju pogadali , gantakosari i luv u cheppali , sense of humour high undali.... lantivi cinemallone

reality ki deggara lo kuda undadu adi

Ledu anna pure reality lone unnanu. Na pakkana vallu ala chestunnaru adi nenu cheyalenu ani cheptunna. In 30’s but never praised a girl about beauty.

my theory: if girl is beauty we dont need to praise and validate her

if she is not attractive fake praise endku ani na okk idi. But i see guys praising their ugly wives adi fakism ah kada cheppu?

9 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

You are absolutely right about nibba . Atleast a nibbi ayina attractive aithe chaalu and i am not looking for rocket scientist kada. Of course manamu kuda mahesh type or tiger shroff  undali to attract but now i have dealt with the cards given to me genetically. So  genetically change  cheyadam impossible kabatti quit relationship and live single life and are their any thinking like these anedi questioning here.

Why will a <20 yr old nibbi fall for a mid 30’s guy unless you look and behave like a nibba?? 🤔

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2023 at 9:52 AM, Spartan said:

basic ga some people who are scared of taking up responsibility ... e mgtow group lo join aitundru .. baita cutting matram abbe maak level lo unna ammai dorkadu i cant waste time on avg figures anatu ga cutting istunnaru

PS: TS idi ne gurinchinkaadu, recent trend gurinchi septunna

Man child. Classic case of Peter pan syndrome.