How many of you seriously realized

Scurvy

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

its term coined by losers who cannot handle marriage..

Indian expats lo min 2-3 daily posts about divorce and accusations mainly against men. So man desis kuda single accept chestunnru and thought process enti ani checking. Usually ga desis west kante 30-40 yrs backward untaru kada in terms of mentality. Just checking are we catching up

4 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Not only about sex. Handling bossy , nagging attitude and bending to wife. You have to love her dog, her drama , lowda lusson. What if some one doesnot want to get into this?

That means you are in the wrong marriage. Get out of it.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, hch said:

That means you are in the wrong marriage. Get out of it.

50 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think I can answer this question. I always thought marriage was not for me. I had on and off my own share of Chex with thella, desi, makku foris for almost 7 years. After a while, it gets old. You feel bored of being that same guy every day. I think I had an epiphany on my 30th birthday.

Being single for so long  Makes you feel like a lost cause. It gets less entertaining after a while. Especially when you watch friends and others getting married etc. 

Find a good nice girl and marry va. Don’t think too much. I don’t believe in arrange marriage concept though. 

Problem. Can do fake praise vayyya even if she is not pretty. Cant crack kullu jokulu.. mostly too straight forward and honest which they cant take. hate to go to shopping etc. but want only physical needs . Basically relationship with no commitment and responsibilities.

5 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Problem. Can do fake praise vayyya even if she is not pretty. Cant crack kullu jokulu.. mostly too straight forward and honest which they cant take. hate to go to shopping etc. but want only physical needs . Basically relationship with no commitment and responsibilities.

hmm ... if u r straight n honest .. u r dooooooooooomed 

2. fuscuk all the biatches in backpage

3. then try for some relationship

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I think I can answer this question. I always thought marriage was not for me. I had on and off my own share of Chex with thella, desi, makku foris for almost 7 years. After a while, it gets old. You feel bored of being that same guy every day. I think I had an epiphany on my 30th birthday.

Being single for so long  Makes you feel like a lost cause. It gets less entertaining after a while. Especially when you watch friends and others getting married etc. 

Find a good nice girl and marry va. Don’t think too much. I don’t believe in arrange marriage concept though. 

which location lo ba .. all these desi and mexican poriess? just asking out of curiosity :)

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

I will tell you one tip. Men are logical and women are emotional. Everyone is aware of this. This is well known fact. But I will give a deeper insight into it.  

Inorder to make a women like you, you should make her both happy as well as keep her on toes. 

Can you watch kyamedyyy movie everyday? Can you watch horror and action movie everyday? Watching same thing  everyday is boring. You need a blend of both. 

In her world you have to be a source of both emotions. So, ensure that  she is happy 80% of the time and yet don’t be shy to tell her off if she acts stupid. She might not like it and give you attitude. But don’t  apologize if it’s her mistake. She will feel bad and respect you more eventually. 

Most desi pakodi guys are too needy and they make it a goal to keep her happy 24/7. Guess what she gets bored. She will leave. End of the story. Assshole guys are rare amongst desis. Andukeee some girls bekotttt gallathooo minguchukuntayiii because he is less needy. Finally once he becomes too much. She will leave him too. Be a blend of both. She will go crazy for you 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bankris said:

which location lo ba .. all these desi and mexican poriess? just asking out of curiosity :)

India lo desi pori during btech. Masters and tharvathaaa 5 cities thirigina jobs kosam etc.Masters north east lo chesa. Akkada nalla and thellaaa fasak…. San Antonio lo unnapudu makkus tho ekkuva enjoyed. Finally anni musukoniii ATL lo settle ayyaaaa

1 hour ago, Scurvy said:

Most women are conscious about their social image. If she phucjs with no attachments, you will perceive her as a /whoreeee. Or atleast if you brag it to your friends, they will identify her as one. The message spreads fast and her reputation is at stake. Andukeee she wants to ensure that she is not easy. You need to work hard for her. Also she knows that once flower is given, she has nothing else to keep you like hutch kukkaaa

Andukeee neee final goal adhe ayinaaa konchem chivalry supiyyaliii thappadhuuu. No other way around. 
vomerican thelloluuu kuda min 3 dates for a third base. back in the day My rule was simple. If she is not giving flower even after 4th date then I would dump her. 

26 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I will tell you one tip. Men are logical and women are emotional. Everyone is aware of this. This is well known fact. But I will give a deeper insight into it.  

Inorder to make a women like you, you should make her both happy as well as keep her on toes. 

Can you watch kyamedyyy movie everyday? Can you watch horror and action movie everyday? Watching same thing  everyday is boring. You need a blend of both. 

In her world you have to be a source of both emotions. So, ensure that  she is happy 80% of the time and yet don’t be shy to tell her off if she acts stupid. She might not like it and give you attitude. But don’t  apologize if it’s her mistake. She will feel bad and respect you more eventually. 

Most desi pakodi guys are too needy and they make it a goal to keep her happy 24/7. Guess what she gets bored. She will leave. End of the story. Assshole guys are rare amongst desis. Andukeee some girls bekotttt gallathooo minguchukuntayiii because he is less needy. Finally once he becomes too much. She will leave him too. Be a blend of both. She will go crazy for you 

I know baa chaduvthe ardham avtundi female psychology and all that. Kani i think i am looking to see if any dbians are in situation like me where they come to point that it is done now and given up to be in marriage relationship.