How many of you seriously realized

Scurvy

19 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Problem. Can do fake praise vayyya even if she is not pretty. Cant crack kullu jokulu.. mostly too straight forward and honest which they cant take. hate to go to shopping etc. but want only physical needs . Basically relationship with no commitment and responsibilities.

anna nuvvu cinemalu ekkuva chustava

roju pogadali , gantakosari i luv u cheppali , sense of humour high undali.... lantivi cinemallone

reality ki deggara lo kuda undadu adi

• Haha 1

basic ga some people who are scared of taking up responsibility ... e mgtow group lo join aitundru .. baita cutting matram abbe maak level lo unna ammai dorkadu i cant waste time on avg figures anatu ga cutting istunnaru

PS: TS idi ne gurinchinkaadu, recent trend gurinchi septunna

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Soo true. Do you praise your partner often ? Did she feel happy or smart enough to know that you are just praising to make her happy/wanted something from her ??

You praise when you wholeheartedly like something that she did.. roju ade pani ga praise chesthu unte, they feel that it is fake and you lose your value.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

I think you are looking at it the wrong way.. if you want a relationship (friend, wife, parents, siblings, roommates, etc), you have to invest time and heart into that for it to live long.. even the best of your friends will move away if you don’t take the time to talk to them often.. same goes with parents too.. but with them, it is they who invest many times more into this than you ever did.. so they have more to lose.. 

so whoever you are married to, appreciate their good qualities and learn to live with their bad qualities.. even the ugliest of the woman have some very good qualities.. usually the most beautiful women carry lot of airs and baggage too.. they have a constant need for someone to show attention/appreciation to them.. it is mostly other way around with women who are not so beautiful.. 

well said bro!! everything is a package deal (good bad qualities, times etc)

Just now, Spartan said:

sSa_j@il naak iddar pillal anna...

santosham happy ga jeevinchu 

evadaina pelli chesukovali anukunte cheppe vaadi karma ni set chese pani cheddam manam 

once pelli ayaka enni poojalu chesina set kaadu believe me 

daaniki 6 months tappasu cheyyali ah karma povali ante munde prakshalana jaragali mostly

• Thanks 1

My best advice to you is to stop following all these negative groups. DB itself ae worst ante nuv inka chetha chetha groups follow aithunnav. Stop paralyzing by over analyzing. Whatever information you feed to your brain really matters. The more you feed, the more you attract similar information, and they will eventually manifest in real life.

Be positive and believe the best intent from others. Doesn't mean you have to be naive, just be better to attract better.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Vaddu bro mari antha old kuda kaadu. Even if reach that age i want some young one 

vallu emotional baggage tho vastarani rejecting huh ?
Very hard to convince elderly women Ana ? anyway you are planning to stay single , why don’t you encourage ? 

20 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

My best advice to you is to stop following all these negative groups. DB itself ae worst ante nuv inka chetha chetha groups follow aithunnav. Stop paralyzing by over analyzing. Whatever information you feed to your brain really matters. The more you feed, the more you attract similar information, and they will eventually manifest in real life.

Be positive and believe the best intent from others. Doesn't mean you have to be naive, just be better to attract better.

But what ever negative information i am following when i apply in real life i was shocked to see it. Entha positive unna somethings you cant change like genetics height etc . To begin with i cant put or invest if i dont find the girl to be over the top beautiful aka trophy wife. It is simply impossible. Haha i laugh because west is 50yrs ahead of thinking. Whatever they are saying know will soon catch up with desis as well. Bh then it will be too late.

3 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

But what ever negative information i am following when i apply in real life i was shocked to see it. Entha positive unna somethings you cant change like genetics height etc . To begin with i cant put or invest if i dont find the girl to be over the top beautiful aka trophy wife. It is simply impossible. Haha i laugh because west is 50yrs ahead of thinking. Whatever they are saying know will soon catch up with desis as well. Bh then it will be too late.

what makes you think you deserve a trophy wife? If you truly believe that you deserve a trophy wife, then you might get her. Neku expectations unnatte avathali vallaki untay kada.