How many of you seriously realized

Scurvy

1 minute ago, Scurvy said:

I know baa chaduvthe ardham avtundi female psychology and all that. Kani i think i am looking to see if any dbians are in situation like me where they come to point that it is done now and given up to be in marriage relationship.

You probably are forward thinking.

Marriage is an outdated concept. Inko 3 decades lo nobody will marry ba. It’s inevitable. 

33 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

You probably are forward thinking.

Marriage is an outdated concept. Inko 3 decades lo nobody will marry ba. It’s inevitable. 

True . Like i said i only want to go for out of league beauty then only i can put effort and simp to an extent and praise her otherwise if i compromise on looks part i will be extremely un happy and make her life hell . But it is highly unlikely will reach that level. So instead of compromising i look for other route. Dani valla consequences enti?

4 hours ago, yoda123 said:

hmm ... if u r straight n honest .. u r dooooooooooomed 

2. fuscuk all the biatches in backpage

3. then try for some relationship

No bro they don't exist now kada. But adi light le bro attract chesi fasak cheste ah pleasure eh veru. Else bearing eh tappadu ga

1 hour ago, Cosmos said:

there are many single unmarried women aged 36 ++ find someone 

give a break and take a break 

Vaddu bro mari antha old kuda kaadu. Even if reach that age i want some young one 

7 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Reasons it sucks?

It is mostly the excessive harmones that are making people think about mgtow.

Once those harmones start to calm down in late 30s, realization kicks in.

14 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

It is mostly the excessive harmones that are making people think about mgtow.

Once those harmones start to calm down in late 30s, realization kicks in.

May be. What if one desires only trophy wife and over the top beautiful girl. And even if gets such girl if he feels he doesnot measure up

4 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

May be. What if one desires only trophy wife and over the top beautiful girl. And even if gets such girl if he feels he doesnot measure up

He needs to change his perspective.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, veerigadu said:

India lo desi pori during btech. Masters and tharvathaaa 5 cities thirigina jobs kosam etc.Masters north east lo chesa. Akkada nalla and thellaaa fasak…. San Antonio lo unnapudu makkus tho ekkuva enjoyed. Finally anni musukoniii ATL lo settle ayyaaaa

Hey...maa ooruloney settle ayyav... one day we need to sit...:)

12 hours ago, hch said:

90% men wont get min chex or even worse any companionship  without marriage. So unless you are a Chad or a rich puck marriage is your only bet

very true....i respect u

5 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Can you take it if the opposite person is also too honest and straight forward and tell you that you are ugly and point out every stupid thing you do every day? 😄

Any relationship has give and take.. even with friends.. you do some things to make them happy and they reciprocate… if only pretty girls and handsome guys get married, the human population wouldn’t have increased this much.. 

in your case, if you are handsome and talented enough, get someone like FWB… 

FYi- even if you marry the most beautiful woman in the world, you get bored one day… and you cannot praise her every day.. 😄

Soo true. Do you praise your partner often ? Did she feel happy or smart enough to know that you are just praising to make her happy/wanted something from her ??

9 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Can you take it if the opposite person is also too honest and straight forward and tell you that you are ugly and point out every stupid thing you do every day? 😄

Any relationship has give and take.. even with friends.. you do some things to make them happy and they reciprocate… if only pretty girls and handsome guys get married, the human population wouldn’t have increased this much.. 

in your case, if you are handsome and talented enough, get someone like FWB… 

FYi- even if you marry the most beautiful woman in the world, you get bored one day… and you cannot praise her every day.. 😄

Yeah bro i will agree for above and some one points ugly and dont take it personal. I live in ground reality bro and not some fantasy so even they dont mention straight forward i can assess where i stand.

handsome and talented eh life time lo impossible le bro you have to be born with some level. That is why i am saying i cannot compromise on looks and other aspects line nagging, bossing , bitching. Rather be single and finding ppl especially who feel like same.