how to deal with interns...in work...

dasari4kntr

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

my manager want me to be a manager...i am hating it...avoiding it...

i have zero patience with people...i am not peoples manager...

Steve Jobs ki nee gurinchi telisi unte..... 😜

• Haha 1

just tell them abbailu , 2 of you will get fired ,based on ur performance issues , hr wants to take action , but i asked them a couple of weeks time ani chepu ...ilopu improve avandi chepu alle set avtharu

@dasari4kntrgaaru meeku chadastam ekkuva ayindi andi. Interns rasey code 99% throw away code and its expected. After all they are interns with zero exp. Dont expect the code to be clean. 
2-3 months lo system motham ardham chesukoni code cheyyadam manavalley kaadhu. Inka interns antey

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

@dasari4kntrgaaru meeku chadastam ekkuva ayindi andi. Interns rasey code 99% throw away code and its expected. After all they are interns with zero exp. Dont expect the code to be clean. 
2-3 months lo system motham ardham chesukoni code cheyyadam manavalley kaadhu. Inka interns antey

agreed kaani issue is attitude

• Upvote 1

@dasari4kntr my teacher when im a child always use to tell our class , failure of a subject is not only failure of student but also teacher too , coz teacher is not in sync with students and not understanding their mindset and like that anamaaata , but i am not saying same principle applies to managers...talk to them casually , for long times if u have no work and see how it goes

20 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

problem..is...not with their code...with their attitude...and not with everyone though...specially that chineese kid who show "i am thope" attitude...

they don't be quite in calls...recent experience...aa chinese kid naa help teesukuni oka issue finish chesi...vaadi kaathalo esukunnadu...more over..he is showing that attitude to me also...lately...

me also started my career back in 2006 like that only...but this genz is lacking patience...to learn...they just born and trying to fly without wings fully grown...

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

andaru ala vuntaru ani anadam ledu...

but few ...chaala attitutude problems vunnayi...

raasedi...param chetta code...but they feel like they are the thope...all they do more talk...and less code...(that to crap..)

their code is just to survive to show MVP to client...after that...every single of code should be refactored...

Every  year we will get interns and 1 will be assigned to my project . vallu matalduthuney untaru matalu kotaluu datuthayi funny fellows 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

problem..is...not with their code...with their attitude...and not with everyone though...specially that chineese kid who show "i am thope" attitude...

they don't be quite in calls...recent experience...aa chinese kid naa help teesukuni oka issue finish chesi...vaadi kaathalo esukunnadu...more over..he is showing that attitude to me also...lately...

me also started my career back in 2006 like that only...but this genz is lacking patience...to learn...they just born and trying to fly without wings fully grown...

Chis are worst 

16 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

Edo koddi mandi mistakes valla ma interns andareki bad name vasthundi. Very sad

Uncle vallu managers ki salahaluu estharu nuvu ela undaku ala undu appude productivity vasthadhi but  ABCD will rule  in IT in future 

9 hours ago, Spartan said:

agreed kaani issue is attitude

Gaaa age lo manam mathram thakkuva kathal paddam antava?? 
bachagallu thope thurum anukuntaro. Ekkado okkasari budhi vasthadi