how to deal with interns...in work...

dasari4kntr

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

problem..is...not with their code...with their attitude...and not with everyone though...specially that chineese kid who show "i am thope" attitude...

they don't be quite in calls...recent experience...aa chinese kid naa help teesukuni oka issue finish chesi...vaadi kaathalo esukunnadu...more over..he is showing that attitude to me also...lately...

me also started my career back in 2006 like that only...but this genz is lacking patience...to learn...they just born and trying to fly without wings fully grown...

Bachagallu bro idiseyyi. 2-3 times atupotlu ayyaka alley telusukuntaru

10 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

problem..is...not with their code...with their attitude...and not with everyone though...specially that chineese kid who show "i am thope" attitude...

they don't be quite in calls...recent experience...aa chinese kid naa help teesukuni oka issue finish chesi...vaadi kaathalo esukunnadu...more over..he is showing that attitude to me also...lately...

me also started my career back in 2006 like that only...but this genz is lacking patience...to learn...they just born and trying to fly without wings fully grown...

anna you 40+ 

12 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

oka white ammayi kooda vundi...but she always takes leave...couple of time pride perade mails pettindhi...whenever she joins scrum call..she complains code is not running in local.and disappears...

Second job intern ga chesthundi emo..

12 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

oka white ammayi kooda vundi...but she always takes leave...couple of time pride perade mails pettindhi...whenever she joins scrum call..she complains code is not running in local.and disappears...

Maa team lo intern vundi.. asalu eppudu offline lo vuntadi.. tried to give her some basic work but no use… manager ki cheppesam…. Internship ayyaka byebye ani… 

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Gaaa age lo manam mathram thakkuva kathal paddam antava?? 
bachagallu thope thurum anukuntaro. Ekkado okkasari budhi vasthadi 

thanks bro e matter lo maku support chesthunanduku, mara daneki try chetsham

20 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

andaru ala vuntaru ani anadam ledu...

but few ...chaala attitutude problems vunnayi...

raasedi...param chetta code...but they feel like they are the thope...all they do more talk...and less code...(that to crap..)

their code is just to survive to show MVP to client...after that...every single of code should be refactored...

Leave comment on each line of code and how it should be done in a better way. Arachakam annamaaata. Code review comments pettagane meeting petti anni explain chei endhuko

be nice and friendly. That’s it. Atttiude antha pothadhi 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

anni categories vunnaru...chinese pillodiki ki ee thope atittude ekkuva...

black kid vunnadu...he is lazy and dumb...but cool as a person...

oka mexican pillodu kooda vunnadu...konchem better...

I have seen that too.. they learn ML, Data sciences etc in their college and come to expect that they are going to work in cutting edge applications… job lo join ayyaka they get to work in legacy or some normal applications.. write simple services or do bug fixes… we sometimes sound very dumb to them.. 

workwise, they are used to write brute force code that make things work instead of being performant and efficient…