How easy is to rent out your property in Hyderabad as NRI

manamthoupule

4 hours ago, ttr2tr said:

experience tho chepthuna, SC/ST vaalaku maatram rents ki ivaku. rents ivakunda reverse cases vestaru. I faced lot of issues with them.

vuu story

There are multiple scenarios.

1. Do you own it without a loan or are you paying an EMI. If you have an EMI, then loss on rental income and the other deductions can be claimed which is good. Kokapet is a good area. You could see some better returns as long as the apartment is <2-3 years old. The seconds market of Apartments is not very good. Unless it is in a society built by reputed builder with super amenities, the value does not go up too much. (Aparna/Myhome/Rajpushpa etc)

2. What is your risk appetite? Do you have any family that can look after the apartment once in a while. I know a lot of cases where the tenants haven't paid rent and took wooden cupboards/tiles and bathroom fittings and left without even giving the lock. Had to go to police station to get permission to break-in and go into their own home. The total loss including the rental loss came close to 10 lakhs. almost 5 lakhs in rental loss and 5 lakhs in repairs.

3. What is your patience level - Some tenants(on purpose)call during the late US hours to complain about the smallest of the issues.

4. Do you plan to go back within the next 5-6 years? If not, think if you would like to go back and stay in the same place. If the answer to both is yes, then you can keep and rent it. Otherwise, think.

5. If you intend to never go back, it is always better to invest on land as opposed to apartment. Get out of the market and invest in land somewhere. Selling it is easier.

6. Do you have a mechanism(anyone that you know in the same apartment) that can keep you updated about what is happening. In my apartment complex, I have seen some illegal things done particularly when the owners are out of the country. The owners had to go to court/lawyers/police and some strong hands to even evict the tenants. 

My experience has been have a rental agent that can be the via media. Even if it is expensive, it is a lot peaceful.

3 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

1. Do you own it without a loan or are you paying an EMI. If you have an EMI, then loss on rental income and the other deductions can be claimed which is good. Kokapet is a good area. You could see some better returns as long as the apartment is <2-3 years old. The seconds market of Apartments is not very good. Unless it is in a society built by reputed builder with super amenities, the value does not go up too much. (Aparna/Myhome/Rajpushpa etc)

2. What is your risk appetite? Do you have any family that can look after the apartment once in a while. I know a lot of cases where the tenants haven't paid rent and took wooden cupboards/tiles and bathroom fittings and left without even giving the lock. Had to go to police station to get permission to break-in and go into their own home. The total loss including the rental loss came close to 10 lakhs. almost 5 lakhs in rental loss and 5 lakhs in repairs.

3. What is your patience level - Some tenants(on purpose)call during the late US hours to complain about the smallest of the issues.

4. Do you plan to go back within the next 5-6 years? If not, think if you would like to go back and stay in the same place. If the answer to both is yes, then you can keep and rent it. Otherwise, think.

5. If you intend to never go back, it is always better to invest on land as opposed to apartment. Get out of the market and invest in land somewhere. Selling it is easier.

6. Do you have a mechanism(anyone that you know in the same apartment) that can keep you updated about what is happening. In my apartment complex, I have seen some illegal things done particularly when the owners are out of the country. The owners had to go to court/lawyers/police and some strong hands to even evict the tenants. 

My experience has been have a rental agent that can be the via media. Even if it is expensive, it is a lot peaceful.

ee aparna constructions..review enti..?

4 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

How to invest in lands , evadu kabja cheyakunda ..

4 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

How to invest in lands , evadu kabja cheyakunda ..

Anna, naaku antha pedda experience ledu kaani, buying in a layout kinda setting, constructing a small home or a commercial kinda home.. small portions(2 bhk) which will generally be rented by educated middle class.. having someone to look after the property, getting it vetted by a couple of lawyers atleast, take loan for construction and the land from SBI or some such thing etc... Nenu Hyderabad lo land konukkoledu.. but, wherever I got it, appreciation was decent and I had people that could look after it once in a while

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ee aparna constructions..review enti..?

They are good bro. I have a lot of my friends that have bought their homes in Aparna. Maintenance adi baane untundi... Mukhyanga aa nallagandla area lo full ga build chesaru vallu

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, raj2909 said:

Last year i rented my new 3BHK apartment to a family of 4, i am staying in US and my parents stay in my village, so they cant followup, so everything has to be through phone calls only

it took me almost 2 months to find a tenant, a Tenant Broker brought the tenants and i had to pay him 10K (which i feel is more for the effort and work the put in).

Till now i don't have any issues with them, they pay rent on time and since its a new apartment i did gave them decent Interiors, but they asked few more which is OK.

I didn't figured out the Tax situation yet, i have to find a CA to file the IT Returns this Financial Year

how much rent ? And in which area 

13 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Non local gallaki preference ivu…

P.S: Non local ante NRA’s ni include cheyaku. Non telugu speaking employees from other states. 

Bro everything depends on our luck...I know a case if given to northie employees...undatam posh ye..wife and husband ani vachi living relation ( tarvata telsindi) ..godavalu flat motham penta chesaru..Anni flats vallu complaint cheste kastam meeda vacate chesaru...flat ni L******* kompa la tayaru chesarani vinikidi

17 minutes ago, Mediahypocrisy said:

Bro everything depends on our luck...I know a case if given to northie employees...undatam posh ye..wife and husband ani vachi living relation ( tarvata telsindi) ..godavalu flat motham penta chesaru..Anni flats vallu complaint cheste kastam meeda vacate chesaru...flat ni L******* kompa la tayaru chesarani vinikidi

Adannamata…..vacate chesinaru. Manaki kavalsindi Ade….Ade local odu aithe antha easy peasy kadu kaali cheyinchadam. 

L kompa cheyani lekapothey inkemaina chesukoni….time ki rent ivadam, 10gey anapudu kaali cheyadam are two imp factors while renting out.

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Adannamata…..vacate chesinaru. Manaki kavalsindi Ade….Ade local odu aithe antha easy peasy kadu kaali cheyinchadam. 

L kompa cheyani lekapothey inkemaina chesukoni….time ki rent ivadam, 10gey anapudu kaali cheyadam are two imp factors while renting out.

L kompa chesi pote Vachina rents Kanna tarvata manam pette maintenance kharchu ekkuva autadi...news spread aite tarvata cache vadu Kuda radu..

Local gadu aite what u told is right...rowdy yedavalu..khali Kuda cheyaru...

Overall ga renting is waste

36 minutes ago, Mediahypocrisy said:

L kompa chesi pote Vachina rents Kanna tarvata manam pette maintenance kharchu ekkuva autadi...news spread aite tarvata cache vadu Kuda radu..

Local gadu aite what u told is right...rowdy yedavalu..khali Kuda cheyaru...

Overall ga renting is waste

Renting waste…but if you have to rent, non local employee is the best bet.