Dallas homes - calling Dallaspuram residents

VeeragandhamVaampire

Just now, Androiyudu said:

Dallaspuram lo 6yrs nunchi vuntunna.

Princeton and Forney areas ippati varaku vindame kani vellindhi kuda ledu.

Fortworth ante chala places vuntai but overall ga desi population is very less and groceries kosam malli irving side ravali.

Ok how about schools 

1 hour ago, VeeragandhamVaampire said:

Princeton 

Forney 

Fort Worth 

which one better ?

In my view forth worth is not good . 

priceton lo my close friend bought a home a 2 years ago . Price was $350k for a 3k sqft and wide and big lot . From big builder 

but it is ridiculously far from dfw mteroplex . I wouldn’t consider as part of dfw . Except few communities entire Princeton has village vibes because it’s a fricking village . 

1 hour ago, k2s said:

It is difficult to determine which of the three locations you mentioned (Dallas, Princeton, Forney, or Fort Worth) is better, as it depends on individual preferences and needs. Factors such as cost of living, job opportunities, transportation, quality of schools, and personal safety may be important considerations for some individuals.

It might be helpful to research each location in more detail to determine which one aligns best with your personal preferences and requirements. Consider reaching out to local real estate agents, searching online for relevant statistics, or visiting each location in person to get a better sense of the community.

Ultimately, the best location for you will depend on your individual needs and priorities, so it is important to consider all factors carefully before making a decision.

:buttkick:

1 hour ago, VeeragandhamVaampire said:

Princeton 

Forney 

Fort Worth 

which one better ?

These are low class redneck and mexican dominated places...... Stay wherever you're instead of moving to these places. 

1 hour ago, k2s said:

Regarding the school district, it is best to research the specific schools in each area and compare their academic performance, extra-curricular activities, and resources. You can find school performance data on websites such as GreatSchools.org and the Texas Education Agency's website. It's also a good idea to visit schools in person and speak with current parents and teachers to get a better understanding of the school's culture and resources.

By considering your priorities and researching each area and its schools, you can make a more informed decision about which area is the best fit for you and your family.

Paisa ki paniki raani answer ichindi ga chatgpt. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Ledu TS pettina 3 places lo Princeton is better ani telusu

enduku better ani antunnavo adi cheppu bro..what is your analysis on princeton? how to do you see growth potential for princeton in future?

i went to visit some animal farms for kids in that area and it is so under developed and they are selling homes in these areas due to all the hype from north dallas. 

12 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

These are low class redneck and mexican dominated places...... Stay wherever you're instead of moving to these places. 

Ok 

21 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

In my view forth worth is not good . 

priceton lo my close friend bought a home a 2 years ago . Price was $350k for a 3k sqft and wide and big lot . From big builder 

but it is ridiculously far from dfw mteroplex . I wouldn’t consider as part of dfw . Except few communities entire Princeton has village vibes because it’s a fricking village . 

Thanks bro 

Fortworth lo recent ga haslet area lo desis baga houses buy chesaru. only problem development antha frisco,prosper, celina mckinney side avutundhi. just like hitech city side ela development aindho. fortworh is like DSNR,L.B Nagar. 

future development antha frisco, prosper, celina, mckinney side because of many companies over there

3 minutes ago, gudboy said:

enduku better ani antunnavo adi cheppu bro..what is your analysis on princeton? how to do you see growth potential for princeton in future?

i went to visit some animal farms for kids in that area and it is so under developed and they are selling homes in these areas due to all the hype from north dallas. 

Desis exploring, my 2 friends live there and Princeton expanding with new ppl moving in.

Prices are affordable. Close to McKinney tx and Allen tx. 

Nuvvu ellina farm places etu side oo telvad kani, New homes are really attractive in Princeton, TX

• Like 1