AP state capital tho maku sambandam ledu - center to sc

ARYA

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Ee cut piece from where lol 🤣

Bro... since we all know each other since few years, can you please let us know how much you have actually invested in Amaravathi? How many crores? I suspect it would be between 5-10 Crores.

If you find it hard to tell here, you can PM me. I will not spill out that figure to anyone.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Bro... since we all know each other since few years, can you please let us know how much you have actually invested in Amaravathi? How many crores? I suspect it would be between 5-10 Crores.

If you find it hard to tell here, you can PM me. I will not spill out that figure to anyone.

Honestly I didn't even spent 10 lakhs there

I know you guys won't understand the whole theory of city n economy as caste crushes any ideas 

Hyderabad is for everyone so is amaravati

Cbn is not permanent tomorrow some one less but not like destroyer jaggad

Huge potential for tourism n east coast

Totally damaged

If you can think away from caste angle you can put your perspective

The only reason am for amaravati is near to me 

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Honestly I didn't even spent 10 lakhs there

I know you guys won't understand the whole theory of city n economy as caste crushes any ideas 

Hyderabad is for everyone so is amaravati

Cbn is not permanent tomorrow some one less but not like destroyer jaggad

Huge potential for tourism n east coast

Totally damaged

If you can think away from caste angle you can put your perspective

The only reason am for amaravati is near to me 

Caste angle? 1% population tho 22 years rule cheesina vaallu caste discrimination gurunchi maatlaadatame asalu vichitram. Nijamgaa meeru claim cheesthunnattu AP people ki caste feeling vunte Sr Ntr 7 years and NCBN 15 years CMs gaa yetlaa cheestaaru? That too inspite of caste poison you people spew in Engg/Medical colleges in Krishn/Guntur colleges.

So please do not talk about caste victimization..you are the one who spoiled AP politics with caste venom.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bharathicement said:

Caste angle? 1% population tho 22 years rule cheesina vaallu caste discrimination gurunchi maatlaadatame asalu vichitram. Nijamgaa meeru claim cheesthunnattu AP people ki caste feeling vunte Sr Ntr 7 years and NCBN 15 years CMs gaa yetlaa cheestaaru? That too inspite of caste poison you people spew in Engg/Medical colleges in Krishn/Guntur colleges.

So please do not talk about caste victimization..you are the one who spoiled AP politics with caste venom.

Lol 🤣

Capital gurinchi cheppadam vadilesi ikkadiki vachava ok 

Yes before 83 everyone knows who ruled 

Meeku jaggad correct antey ok 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol 🤣

Thats what my question, Kaarana Janmudu ani cheppi kulaalu kampu ni thagginchaalsindhi pooyi..inkoka Caste Fort ni establish cheesaaru Peddaayana. inka yeemi chebuthaamu.

Okay coming to your question, this is my answer.

This is because of fight between 2 castes that spoilt entire AP. They are responsible for the split of AP.

They are responsible for this state of current AP. 

People should realize this soon and throw this Pulka and Jaffa communities away from AP politics.

I see when a Mala/Madiga/Chakali/Mangali becomes a CM and Pulkas and Jaffas stand in front of them.

1 minute ago, bharathicement said:

Thats what my question, Kaarana Janmudu ani cheppi kulaalu kampu ni thagginchaalsindhi pooyi..inkoka Caste Fort ni establish cheesaaru Peddaayana. inka yeemi chebuthaamu.

Okay coming to your question, this is my answer.

This is because of fight between 2 castes that spoilt entire AP. They are responsible for the split of AP.

They are responsible for this state of current AP. 

People should realize this soon and throw this Pulka and Jaffa communities away from AP politics.

I see when a Mala/Madiga/Chakali/Mangali becomes a CM and Pulkas and Jaffas stand in front of them.

already damodaram sanjeevaya ani oka candidate ni pedite 1 yr tiragakundane lagesinattu gurthu

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Not possible Bro...  Basically if you see Pulka and Jaffas have maintained a strong circle..

Strong circle antee having strong support in Media , Pharma & Hospitals , Police ,  Judiciary .... and last but not the least few percentage of people in A caste should be highly successful in their career that funding and support should not be a problem...

Any new caste want to dominate they should follow same tactics of Pulkas or Jaffas till then no change acc to me bhayya..

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

already damodaram sanjeevaya ani oka candidate ni pedite 1 yr tiragakundane lagesinattu gurthu

Thats what I want. It should be on a revolving basis..every caste person for 1 year.. for around 5000 castes in AP.

Thats what AP people deserve for believing in two families Nara and Yesu families

Just now, andhra_jp said:

Not possible Bro...  Basically if you see Pulka and Jaffas have maintained a strong circle..

Strong circle antee having strong support in Media , Pharma & Hospitals , Police ,  Judiciary .... and last but not the least few percentage of people in A caste should be highly successful in their career that funding and support should not be a problem...

Any new caste want to dominate they should follow same tactics of Pulkas or Jaffas till then no change acc to me bhayya..

You are true to 100%. But then there are exceptions like how it happened in Delhi with 2 major political parties thrown to dust bin after 2012 gang rafe.

3 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Thats what I want. It should be on a revolving basis..every caste person for 1 year.. for around 5000 castes in AP.

Thats what AP people deserve for believing in two families Nara and Yesu families

1 yr lo em maaaravu...... admin meeda grip ravadanike 6 months padthadi avg candiadate ki

28 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Everyone in this db knows who celebrates for that lol 🤣

Jaffas kashtalu

Open ga kooda cheppukoleru 

Yes everyone knows who the db picchodu is 🤣

21 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

19 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol 🤣

lol cover drive by db picchodu