excellent analysis….on pk…

dasari4kntr

1 minute ago, BMDablu said:

10 min vinna.. andulo 7 min attarintiki daredi audio launch lo trivikram speech elevations lanti elevations ee kanipinchai..

nakaithe edaina political party ki voting percentage solidga ravalante oka 20 years of foundation minimum padutundi..

tdp is running on the foundation gave by ntr.. ycp is running on foundation of ysr.. 

jsp nilabadali solid ga.. then after 2034 he may get majority..

madya lo emotionalga nenu anni mooseskuni sanyasam lo kalisipothanu antademo ani naku anipistundi appudappudu.. 

anthe kaani ila agenda ledu vattakai ledu anedi antha sollu.. 

jagga gaadu entha poramboku munnndakoduku aina aadiki okka clarity undi. Vaadi dream cm avvadam. Daanikosam road laa meedhaney unnadu. Ippudippudey loki kooda seriousness choopisthunnadu. Eedu okkadey fans kastapadi gelipinchali kaani nenu kastapadanu attitude

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

jagga gaadu entha poramboku munnndakoduku aina aadiki okka clarity undi. Vaadi dream cm avvadam. Daanikosam road laa meedhaney unnadu. Ippudippudey loki kooda seriousness choopisthunnadu. Eedu okkadey fans kastapadi gelipinchali kaani nenu kastapadanu attitude

jaggadiki em poyindi ayya nokkesina laksha kotlu unnai.. pk gaadu 75% jeevitham cinemalu talk show la ke aipotunnai to earn money to run party.. 

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Manishi manchodu ani etla certify chestharu. Renu cheppindi kada. Okkaside ametho kapuram chesthuney inko ammayini pregnant chesadu ani. 

first time...i started liked him is below incident during prajarajyam party...(this video is recent on...but there was original video was there during that time...he really spent his money for water bore...and also recent uddanam...but pitty he didnt get any benefit from that...)

his personal life is his personal...i dont want to comment on that...

but recently i started disliking him...reasons already covered in the first post by that lady...my points 80% will match with her points...

13 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Pk ki maturity levels aaa. Good joke bro. Fun meme thread lo undali. 

knows what he is talking anedhi inko joke. Okkadari inter lo mpc, inkosari mec, inkosari cec.

okkasari naa childhood friends andaru manchi jobs lo settle ayyaru. Inkosari assalu childhood lo friends ey leru.

confused soul.

suitcases kosam pani chesthunnadu. Just like acting in movies. No seriousness

His ideologies are better than YSRCP and TDO bro...but the problem is he is unable to deliver what his thoughts about his party's policies are...

He should only focus on his party rather than mingling with other parties...

The way now he is talking reminds me of other sick politicians in AP and Telangana

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Pk ki maturity levels aaa. Good joke bro. Fun meme thread lo undali. 

knows what he is talking anedhi inko joke. Okkadari inter lo mpc, inkosari mec, inkosari cec.

okkasari naa childhood friends andaru manchi jobs lo settle ayyaru. Inkosari assalu childhood lo friends ey leru.

confused soul.

suitcases kosam pani chesthunnadu. Just like acting in movies. No seriousness

I shouldn't comment much about him without knowing the current affairs bro...

my feedback is only based on his initial days of his party establishment...

ippudu scenarion naku assal idea ledhu since I don't follow much AP political news...except whatever is posted in this DB..

I might agree with you since you might be following the current affairs of AP 

9 minutes ago, Shameless said:

His ideologies are better than YSRCP and TDO bro...but the problem is he is unable to deliver what his thoughts about his party's policies are...

The way now he is talking reminds me of other sick politicians in AP and Telangana

chinna correction...bro...

his mentality is better than jagan and cbn...

but coming to ideology...pawan dont have any ideology...that is proven with his political ties..

22 minutes ago, BMDablu said:

jaggadiki em poyindi ayya nokkesina laksha kotlu unnai.. pk gaadu 75% jeevitham cinemalu talk show la ke aipotunnai to earn money to run party.. 

suitcases thisukuntunnadu gaa party petti.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Em ideologies bro? He is the most confused soul.

projecting himself as just a son of constable is peaks. Siru lekhapoyi untey road pakkana bajjilu ammukoniki kooda paniki vachevadu kaadu

32 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

మనిషి మంచోడే కాని గుణమే గుణ్ణం ఎక్కింది అంటుంది…

ఎంత ఇమేజ్ ఉన్నా పార్టీని సంస్ధాగతంగా నిర్మించుకోవడం ముఖ్యం…ఒక సిద్దాంతం ముఖ్యం…communist, BSP, BJP, TDP…ఇలా పరస్పర విరుద్దమైన  పార్టీలకో తిరిగితే లాభంలేదు…

He is too lazy to be a politician and emotional… kinda pushover.. anyone can manipulate him.. fixed opinion undadu… he has to work hard to convert his fans into votes.. but he just comes out once a month, make hungama and go back into a shell.. poni vere time la shootings lo busy aa ante, avi kuda chala late.. okko movie thiyadaniki 2-3 years padtundi.. producers ki money loss..

look at balio, he is either shooting or in his constituency or attending functions or taking care of his hospital… he is always in the news some way or the other.. he is just an mla.. PK is not even putting that level of effort whereas he has to put much much more.. 

he just missed his golden chance and people won’t trust him again and again.. and soon his fans will also desert him.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

He is too lazy to be a politician and emotional… kinda pushover.. anyone can manipulate him.. fixed opinion undadu… he has to work hard to convert his fans into votes.. but he just comes out once a month, make hungama and go back into a shell.. poni vere time la shootings lo busy aa ante, avi kuda chala late.. okko movie thiyadaniki 2-3 years padtundi.. producers ki money loss..

look at balio, he is either shooting or in his constituency or attending functions or taking care of his hospital… he is always in the news some way or the other.. he is just an mla.. PK is not even putting that level of effort whereas he has to put much much more.. 

he just missed his golden chance and people won’t trust him again and again.. and soon his fans will also desert him.. 

yes…ade ee video lo ame cheppedhi kooda…

27 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

first time...i started liked him is below incident during prajarajyam party...(this video is recent on...but there was original video was there during that time...he really spent his money for water bore...and also recent uddanam...but pitty he didnt get any benefit from that...)

his personal life is his personal...i dont want to comment on that...

but recently i started disliking him...reasons already covered in the first post by that lady...my points 80% will match with her points...

Most of these things are done as party of publicity stunt by almost all the politicians. 

There are lot of film celebs who donated ton of money but never made it public. Hero raj shekhar donated so much money during his prime days. Eppudu media lo raadhu adhi

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

yes…ade ee video lo ame cheppedhi kooda…

One of my school friend is a Janasena secretary.. he works very hard to help people around and talk about the party.. but there is no proper guidance or support from the party.. there are no programs like party enrollment, building committees at ward level or village level.. nothing.. nada… 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, BMDablu said:

10 min vinna.. andulo 7 min attarintiki daredi audio launch lo trivikram speech elevations lanti elevations ee kanipinchai..

nakaithe edaina political party ki voting percentage solidga ravalante oka 20 years of foundation minimum padutundi..

tdp is running on the foundation gave by ntr.. ycp is running on foundation of ysr.. 

jsp nilabadali solid ga.. then after 2034 he may get majority..

madya lo emotionalga nenu anni mooseskuni sanyasam lo kalisipothanu antademo ani naku anipistundi appudappudu.. 

anthe kaani ila agenda ledu vattakai ledu anedi antha sollu.. 

mottam video choodu paidi bro…

if he continue like this party will go assam…

17 minutes ago, Shameless said:

lol

running regional party is no joke

ap public oka dacoit gadini super majority tho gelipincharu 

financially solid n needs lot of structure

jaggad is ruthless 

he will eliminate easily 

pk is not dumb 

politics is for the betterment of state 

jaggad gelavatam valana no one has any use except jaffas n freebie batch n ofcourse pushpams will be happy as he bends

tdp mps atleast asking about state benefits through rammohannaidu 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

lol

running regional party is no joke

ap public oka dacoit gadini super majority tho gelipincharu 

financially solid n needs lot of structure

jaggad is ruthless 

he will eliminate easily 

pk is not dumb 

politics is for the betterment of state 

jaggad gelavatam valana no one has any use except jaffas n freebie batch n ofcourse pushpams will be happy as he bends

tdp mps atleast asking about state benefits through rammohannaidu 

I do not have much knowledge about the current political affairs in AP bro..

The last time I really heard PK talk was when he started his party..

It's better I mute myself from this topic without having the proper knowledge...

but frankly saying Jagan became CM only to take revenge on Congress Party and/or TDP, but TDP has lost it's glory and need to work on it very hard to come back strong...