excellent analysis….on pk…

dasari4kntr

21 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I agree with all but suitcase Kosam matram chesthaledu close friends ki childhood friends schoolmates man don’t go with ysrcp agenda 

Rofl rofl

suitcases kosam kakapothey tdp ki enduku side kick laa untunnadu 2014 nunchi? Even 2019 lo ruling party tdp ni vadilesi opposition jagga meedha paddadu. Actually that helped jagga

12 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Rofl rofl

suitcases kosam kakapothey tdp ki enduku side kick laa untunnadu 2014 nunchi? Even 2019 lo ruling party tdp ni vadilesi opposition jagga meedha paddadu. Actually that helped jagga

bro...TDP ki 2019 lo pedda dent pettindhi JSP ne...

ycp anil yadhav di oka leaked video vuntadi choodu...

but i agree on onething with you...since PK started his second career in 2014..he is supporting someone or participating on someone ralleys...he should come out of that....

and also i dont agree..is package comments...tell me what is your estimation of package amount..? cant he earn that money in movies and production..etc being from movie background..

these package comments are started by ycp...and got widespread...i am also waiting...if any YCP candidate will do some sting operation and prove it...

27 minutes ago, argadorn said:

He don’t have money to pull people and came to know that he cannot win elections with out money he need to survive right party funds lekapotahy em cheyali 

Pvp owner(potluri prasad anukunta) spend more than 100 crores for janasena. Actually 2014 loney jsp contest chesey plan undey pk ki. Last min lo suitcases andayi poti cheyyaledhu. Recent gaa brs loki okka jsp leader velladu. Athanu kooda 100c plus karchu pettadu. 
2014 lo ycp ticket meedha mp ga gelichi one week lopaley jump kottadu okkathanu. 2019 elections ki few days mundu varaku tdp loney undi akkada ticket confirm kakapothey jsp ki jump kottadu. Athani family ki 4 mla tickets vachayi jsp nunchi. Now dont say money is not involved.

pk ki amaravathi region lo dead cheap price ki illu ammaru

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

bro...TDP ki 2019 lo pedda dent pettindhi JSP ne...

ycp anil yadhav di oka leaked video vuntadi choodu...

but i agree on onething with you...since PK started his second career in 2014..he is supporting someone or participating on someone ralleys...he should come out of that....

and also i dont agree..is his package comments...tell me what is your estimation of package amount..? cant he earn that money in movies and production..etc being from movie background..

these package comments are started by ycp...and got widespread...i am also waiting...if any YCP candidate will do some sting operation and prove it...

Kotha party pedithey ruling party ki help avuthadi mostly. Anti govt vote split avuthadi kanuka. 2009 lo prp tho adhey jarigindi antey oppukovachu. 2019 etla oppukuntaru. Democracy lo evadu aina party petti gelavochu. If u see 2019 results ycp got more votes than tdp. 
actually tdp never came to power without alliances. The only time it contested elections, it got less than 15% seats. 

Ycp chepthey alla supporters nammutharu. Migithavallu enduku nammutharu. Pk kosam bunny vaasu velli last week money distribute chesadu. 

pk worth is in 1000’s of crores. Nammadam nammakaposam mee istam

1 hour ago, reality said:

Did you see AHA show…?? Literally Bali gadi daggara banisa la undhi vadi vaalakam…

“Charithra srustinchalanna meme” dialogue kottadu show lo… vadu just slave looks ichukuntoo vinnadu

@csrcsr

The main reason for PRP failure was that it could not propagate to voters what it would accomplish if voted to power. Samajika nyayam ante saripodu, voter ki emi sestado chepalekapoinaru

The same thing with JSP. Jaggadini boochi lekka supisthe votes padavu, vote vesthe Nuv emi sesthavo seppu ra PK.

Poddugala lesthe pothu pettunetodivi, Nuv public ki emi sesthavo anedi kuda nee chetilo lekunda poindi…idi nee failure ki prime reason.

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Rofl rofl

may be it is true with his brother. don't think it is about money for pk. he may be confused and lazy but not sincere 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

if it was so ok, tdp would have won atleast 50 seats. 
Saying pk split votes is really funny.

2009 lo prp split opposition votes antaru. 2019 pk split ruling party votes antaru. 
how is it possible man.

PK and tdp are strong in the same constituencies.. and the votes got split between the two parties and ycp won those seats.. I am not saying tdp would have won if jsp didn’t contest.. but the loss wouldn’t be this bad.. 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

PK and tdp are strong in the same constituencies.. and the votes got split between the two parties and ycp won those seats.. I am not saying tdp would have won if jsp didn’t contest.. but the loss wouldn’t be this bad.. 

its democracy. Anybody can form party. Bottom line is cbn got less votes compared to jagga.

tdp never won without alliance. The only time it battled elections without alliance was 2019 and everyone knows the result.

2014 lo pk tdp ki campaign chesadu. And still jagga got 65 seats. So nee logic prakaram pk lekhapoyi untey 2014 lo jagga gelicheyvaada?

5 hours ago, Vaampire said:

its democracy. Anybody can form party. Bottom line is cbn got less votes compared to jagga.

tdp never won without alliance. The only time it battled elections without alliance was 2019 and everyone knows the result.

2014 lo pk tdp ki campaign chesadu. And still jagga got 65 seats. So nee logic prakaram pk lekhapoyi untey 2014 lo jagga gelicheyvaada?

No one is denying that.. ycp has a core vote base of Christian’s, reddy’s and sc’s… all tdp has is kammas… their strong bc vote bank is in TG and they lost it.. 

2014 lo pk and bjp added to tdp’s vote share and seats.. also don’t forget bjp wave… if not these factors, I think Jagan would have won 2014 elections… 

53 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

No one is denying that.. ycp has a core vote base of Christian’s, reddy’s and sc’s… all tdp has is kammas… their strong bc vote bank is in TG and they lost it.. 

2014 lo pk and bjp added to tdp’s vote share and seats.. also don’t forget bjp wave… if not these factors, I think Jagan would have won 2014 elections… 

I dont want to go into caste equations.

1998 lok sabha election results lo congi got lion share compared to tdp in ap. Debbaki velli bjp tho alliance pettukunnadu. Lucky for him, bjp got so much of mileage with kargil. Same to same repeat in 2014. Even after taking over tdp 25+ years back, cbn totally failed in expanding the party in root level(comparing what it already before him).  Too much of self dabba. Denamma vaadu cm avvakamundu vaatiki kooda adey credit thisukodaniki try chesi comedy piece ayyadu