excellent analysis….on pk…

dasari4kntr

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Most of these things are done as party of publicity stunt by almost all the politicians. 

There are lot of film celebs who donated ton of money but never made it public. Hero raj shekhar donated so much money during his prime days. Eppudu media lo raadhu adhi

true…ade cheptunna …raj shekar good at heart…that is goid side bad at work culture that is his bad side…we can comment in him either his good or bad.. anthekaani rajshekar personal issues teesi comment cheyyalemu kada…

if we are commenting anyone comment on his work …not personal life…

pk is bad at work…thats what this thread about…

10 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

lol

running regional party is no joke

ap public oka dacoit gadini super majority tho gelipincharu 

financially solid n needs lot of structure

jaggad is ruthless 

he will eliminate easily 

pk is not dumb 

politics is for the betterment of state 

jaggad gelavatam valana no one has any use except jaffas n freebie batch n ofcourse pushpams will be happy as he bends

tdp mps atleast asking about state benefits through rammohannaidu 

No one is denying that.. the situation is very good for a new party to rise and take the place of main opposition.. but he is not working toward that.. he is not strengthening the party.. he is just happy to be a sidekick to tdp.. tdp is at least doing some or the other activities.. cbn and Lokesh and even rrr are doing something every day or week to be in the news and talk on issues… but we don’t see that regularly from pk.. poni shootings lo busy aa ante adi ledu.. he is not attending any shootings too.. aa veeramallu shooting start chesi 2 years daatindi.. he is just plain lazy and directionless.. 

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I do not have much knowledge about the current political affairs in AP bro..

The last time I really heard PK talk was when he started his party..

It's better I mute myself from this topic without having the proper knowledge...

but frankly saying Jagan became CM only to take revenge on Congress Party and/or TDP, but TDP has lost it's glory and need to work on it very hard to come back strong...

Jagga gaadu boku gaadu ani state mothaniki 2019 kantey mundey telusu. Ayina aadiki 151 seats icharu antey previous govt entha worst undeney ardham chesuko. Pk gaadu just tdp ki supporting character laa behave chesadu, inka behave chesthunnadu.

comedy endi antey jaggadiki 151 seats ravadaniki tdp followers cheppey reasons 😀😀

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

true…ade cheptunna …raj shekar good at heart…that is goid side bad at work culture that is his bad side…we can comment in him either his good or bad.. anthekaani rajshekar personal issues teesi comment cheyyalemu kada…

if we are commenting anyone comment on his work …not personal life…

pk is bad at work…thats what this thread about…

Pk gaadu 2019 elections mundu ali gurunchi noru jaradu. Naavalley paiki vachav aney meaning tho. Cheppu thegela answer ichadu ali. I dont believe pk is good at heart.  Edo motham hard work tho paiki vachinattu buildup

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Pk gaadu 2019 elections mundu ali gurunchi noru jaradu. Naavalley paiki vachav aney meaning tho. Cheppu thegela answer ichadu ali. I dont believe pk is good at heart.  Edo motham hard work tho paiki vachinattu buildup

Plus fake humility aite peaks pk

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

agree…

Just now, Vaampire said:

Jagga gaadu boku gaadu ani state mothaniki 2019 kantey mundey telusu. Ayina aadiki 151 seats icharu antey previous govt entha worst undeney ardham chesuko. Pk gaadu just tdp ki supporting character laa behave chesadu, inka behave chesthunnadu.

comedy endi antey jaggadiki 151 seats ravadaniki tdp followers cheppey reasons 😀😀

I don’t think so.. tdp did okay.. there were no power issues, infra issues, salary issues or any other issues during the tdp rule.. so much economic activity.. construction was happening and land/house rates were very good.. so many new projects started.. everyone was earning so much money in AP at that time.. 

corruption was high as they were out of power for 2 terms and were completely dried out by congress.. Congress did the same when ysr came to power in his first term.. 

PK split many votes as he contested separately.. if you look at vote percentage, tdp did okay.. Jagan padayatra helped him a lot in addition to the kodi katti and Viveka murder.. he cleverly used them to his advantage.. he brought a feeling to everyone that he should be given a chance..he campaigned so good.. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

మనిషి మంచోడే కాని గుణమే గుణ్ణం ఎక్కింది అంటుంది…

ఎంత ఇమేజ్ ఉన్నా పార్టీని సంస్ధాగతంగా నిర్మించుకోవడం ముఖ్యం…ఒక సిద్దాంతం ముఖ్యం…communist, BSP, BJP, TDP…ఇలా పరస్పర విరుద్దమైన  పార్టీలకో తిరిగితే లాభంలేదు…

This is what I feel about him..

Baddakam 

Avagahana lopam

Lack of ability to go full throttle in spite of having resources 

OR may be he is smart and hates politics and hates being a politician… he just wants to cash in the weakness of political patties whoever needs him for campaign.

What makes me suspicious is,,,, aa Loki gadu chese padayathra veedu cheshe easy ga CM ayyevadu… Why isn’t he doing?

• Upvote 1

Did you see AHA show…?? Literally Bali gadi daggara banisa la undhi vadi vaalakam…

“Charithra srustinchalanna meme” dialogue kottadu show lo… vadu just slave looks ichukuntoo vinnadu

Tokas taking either half power or full power irrespective of political party. Deeni meeda against ga velli.. Other community rich leader ki seats ivvali seema lo main ga.. 

Cops ni nammmi godavari politics cheste inka anthe sagathalu

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I don’t think so.. tdp did okay.. there were no power issues, infra issues, salary issues or any other issues during the tdp rule.. so much economic activity.. construction was happening and land/house rates were very good.. so many new projects started.. everyone was earning so much money in AP at that time.. 

corruption was high as they were out of power for 2 terms and were completely dried out by congress.. Congress did the same when ysr came to power in his first term.. 

PK split many votes as he contested separately.. if you look at vote percentage, tdp did okay.. Jagan padayatra helped him a lot in addition to the kodi katti and Viveka murder.. he cleverly used them to his advantage.. he brought a feeling to everyone that he should be given a chance..he campaigned so good.. 

+ plus DJ songs trending in villages now.. Jalaganna ki manchi election dj songs paddai... Youth avi vini rechipoyyi vote vesaru

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Pk ki maturity levels aaa. Good joke bro. Fun meme thread lo undali. 

knows what he is talking anedhi inko joke. Okkadari inter lo mpc, inkosari mec, inkosari cec.

okkasari naa childhood friends andaru manchi jobs lo settle ayyaru. Inkosari assalu childhood lo friends ey leru.

confused soul.

suitcases kosam pani chesthunnadu. Just like acting in movies. No seriousness

I agree with all but suitcase Kosam matram chesthaledu close friends ki childhood friends schoolmates man don’t go with ysrcp agenda 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

jagga gaadu entha poramboku munnndakoduku aina aadiki okka clarity undi. Vaadi dream cm avvadam. Daanikosam road laa meedhaney unnadu. Ippudippudey loki kooda seriousness choopisthunnadu. Eedu okkadey fans kastapadi gelipinchali kaani nenu kastapadanu attitude

He don’t have money to pull people and came to know that he cannot win elections with out money he need to survive right party funds lekapotahy em cheyali 

32 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

if it was so ok, tdp would have won atleast 50 seats. 
Saying pk split votes is really funny.

2009 lo prp split opposition votes antaru. 2019 pk split ruling party votes antaru. 
how is it possible man.

• Upvote 1