Financial Advisor ni ela hire chesukovali

Sonu_Patel

9 minutes ago, Guest said:

Ee db lo free ga istunnam ga financial advice..Inkem kaavali vay 

DB advices baga help aeyyaye but konni miss aeyaye kuda.. 

I really like @Vaampire suggestions

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

Vanguard/Fidelity/Schwab - they all have advisory wings. 

Reference based. 

There are fee based advisors who talk to you, suggest (not advice) a plan and thats all. 

Any one that tries to sell you something in the name of advisory - run away from them. Examples include - insurance policies. 

My personal 2c - Dont get biased towards desi advisors only. Keep an open mind and go with someone who you think will work in your best interests. 

If you are starting from ground zero - % fee advisors are less motivated as it takes few years for your portfolio to grow.

most desi advisors also started selling insurance products where they get huge commission. Beware

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

most desi advisors also started selling insurance products where they get huge commission. Beware

anduke specific gaa raasanu aa part gurunchi. an advisor can never sell a product. if so, it means they dont have fiduciary responsibility and cannot be called an advisor.

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

anduke specific gaa raasanu aa part gurunchi. an advisor can never sell a product. if so, it means they dont have fiduciary responsibility and cannot be called an advisor.

Yep. But you know how our desis are. In my street, there is a guy who is financial advisor and his wife is realtor/insurance agent/ notary/stock broker. 

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yep. But you know how our desis are. In my street, there is a guy who is financial advisor and his wife is realtor/insurance agent/ notary/stock broker. 

I admire their hustle. Due diligence cheyyakunda subscribe chesthe chesinollani kooda anali. Thats all I got to say. You can tell what you feel, but you cant control other people's decisions.