Desi Realtor vs reputed realtor company

gunturfriends

Hi Guys,

I am first time home buyer looking to select buying agent. I heard from friends that if you work with desi realtor they share some amount from buyers agent fee from builder vs reputed realtor company guys might get better pricing based on their relationship with builders (not sure how much).
What are your experiences/thoughts , can we ask realtor directly if he share buyers agent fee?

Please provide any tips or old posts or links/videos for education.

ImO ,Bro buying apudu you have ro do your own research , only thing matters is how much commission is going to give back. They do some research like any disclosures, ordering appraisals  etc but during buying I feel we have to do our own research

Mohamatam lekinda entha percentage commission naku back istav ani adagadame

Some.new builders are just giving flat commission instead of percentage

Also most of desi realtors or any realtors are tied to big companies 

4 minutes ago, gunturfriends said:

Hi Guys,

I am first time home buyer looking to select buying agent. I heard from friends that if you work with desi realtor they share some amount from buyers agent fee from builder vs reputed realtor company guys might get better pricing based on their relationship with builders (not sure how much).
What are your experiences/thoughts , can we ask realtor directly if he share buyers agent fee?

go with desi realtor

6 minutes ago, gunturfriends said:

Hi Guys,

Jai Desi… 

If you found the community and home you need  (new build) , then desi makes sense as their is not much work from their side and you get cash back.

If you are looking for old homes , I lean towards reputed realtor as there is more work involved. Their guidance will help for sure. Don't expect much cash back in this case, focus on not having any major issues with the home (to avoid major repair expenses down the line).

• Upvote 1

go with a desi realtor, collect the 2% back from the 3% commission, towards closing costs, but also ask for an independent inspection by an inspector involved, this way, you are covered in all terms

Desi realtor rates - for new homes, they take $1000 and give you back the rest of their commission 

for old homes, they take 1% and give you back 2%

inspection is compulsory.. don’t put too much earnest money 

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

ImO ,Bro buying apudu you have ro do your own research , only thing matters is how much commission is going to give back. They do some research like any disclosures, ordering appraisals  etc but during buying I feel we have to do our own research

Mohamatam lekinda entha percentage commission naku back istav ani adagadame

Some.new builders are just giving flat commission instead of percentage

Also most of desi realtors or any realtors are tied to big companies 

Ok thank you Anna 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏😭😭😭🤟🤟🤟🙏👍👍👍👌👌👌🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

When buying a new home, realtor is mostly a rubber stamp. 
Desi or anyone 0 ask how much they are going to share their commission. Plain and simple. 

If you need help from realtor like touring, negotiating, market inputs etc. - then commission back should be your 2nd priority and knowledgeable realtor that works in your best interests is very important.

2 hours ago, gunturfriends said:

Hi Guys,

Off the board suggestion — wait few months and take advantage 

Yevarainaaa antheee. Peddha bokadia galleee. You have to do your own research. They are a glorified sales people.

At the end of the day, they want the sale to go through. I fired 4 people in a span of one year. Finally 5th person to set ayyindhiii. 

mohamatammm pakkanaaa petteyuuuu

2 hours ago, gunturfriends said:

Hi Guys,

For new homes - ask directly the builder - they can pass on 3% commission. 

old homes - if you do most of the research and they are just there to sign - then offer them 1k to 2k. In TX, there are realtors who do it even for 500$ and give the rest to you

3 hours ago, gunturfriends said:

Hi Guys,

House price is open for all. There is no better pricing. you can directly check with builder how much is the house and offering any agent commission. Based on that, who ever is giving back more $$$$$.... go with them.

3 hours ago, phatposts said:

When buying a new home, realtor is mostly a rubber stamp. 
Desi or anyone 0 ask how much they are going to share their commission. Plain and simple. 

If you need help from realtor like touring, negotiating, market inputs etc. - then commission back should be your 2nd priority and knowledgeable realtor that works in your best interests is very important.

Realtor ki Mana best interest em undadu sir. At the end of the day, seller is giving them the pay. so they want the sake go through, 

After watching bunch of realtors, I’m telling this. You have to do your own research. Independent home inspection and independent appraisal sesuko for your peace of mind.