Do you also feel like this

sarfaroshi

17 hours ago, sarfaroshi said:

Whenever i am in calm mood, my mind bullies me by reminding any past embarrassing moments and makes me feel so bad about it ?

When you are not busy and relax mode all your mind wants to do is run through your past memories. Anduke life lo too many or big regret moments unte old age lo full balls ni peekestu untadi aa mind and memories. 

One way to go about it is to give yourself a concluding explanation whenever they arrive and forgive yourself or spiritually ask god to forgive if you belive in god. Most of embarrassing moments comes from ameturity so just conclude you were stupid and naive and never do that.  

18 hours ago, Sixers said:

Will Smith gaani pellam ni evado bacha gadu denginakuda vaadu amethone unnadanta. Inthakanna embarrassing memories unnaya neeku?

after marriage or before marriage?

1 hour ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

When you are not busy and relax mode all your mind wants to do is run through your past memories. Anduke life lo too many or big regret moments unte old age lo full balls ni peekestu untadi aa mind and memories. 

One way to go about it is to give yourself a concluding explanation whenever they arrive and forgive yourself or spiritually ask god to forgive if you belive in god. Most of embarrassing moments comes from ameturity so just conclude you were stupid and naive and never do that.  

Chinna chinna vi i like I should have used these words...or arrey vaalu em anukoni untaro, I asked these questions.

I gave such statements...My wife says I think too much about simple things....It works well for me though but it is enermy to my peace as well.

7 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Chinna chinna vi i like I should have used these words...or arrey vaalu em anukoni untaro, I asked these questions.

I gave such statements...My wife says I think too much about simple things....It works well for me though but it is enermy to my peace as well.

You shouldn't give too much thinking about past events or never think of what it could have been if I did this way as such. That only opens million ways to disturb your peace.

What others think about you is none of your business. What you can do is practice taking decisions or acting based on your full conciousness and trust it is the best you can do at that time. So you wont regret or try to change it in future. 

• Thanks 1