What’s your plan for studies of ur American kids?

KGFsutthi

19 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

What is the best plan you are taking for you kids studies, to avoid the drug culture or lessen the western influence on them? 
Are you joining them in international schools in india after primary ? And bringing back for bachelors? 

Or letting them study until bachelors and bringing back here ? Or letting them study all the standards here ?

Dallas lo penchu bro they will not take any drug$ they will learn telugu and how to be selfish. They will hardly see an american or afric@n american and never eat beef or pork. and never play football or watch NFL 😀

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, GelakoduKri said:

Dallas lo penchu bro they will not take any drug$ they will learn telugu and how to be selfish. They will hardly see an american or afric@n american and never eat beef or pork. and never play football or watch NFL 😀

Nice , alage undali 

22 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

What is the best plan you are taking for you kids studies, to avoid the drug culture or lessen the western influence on them? 
Are you joining them in international schools in india after primary ? And bringing back for bachelors? 

Or letting them study until bachelors and bringing back here ? Or letting them study all the standards here ?

waste. you cant control much. just treat your child nicely and like a real person.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, KGFsutthi said:

solution is simple...move to dallas...akkda andharu desi le untaru...no D culture or west influ there...

only froblem is with caste fanatics.... adhi inka danger

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, GelakoduKri said:

I have met many US Shitizen uncles who do know any professional team name in US. Vala friends andaro telugu valu. No interactions with any non telugu. 

Dallas lo undi cowboys telika potam or Houston lo undi Astros telika potam ante mana uncles ke possible. Emaina ante aa rojjulo lo sachin ade vadu ani start chestaru :)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, baabaa said:

I have met many US Shitizen uncles who do know any professional team name in US. Vala friends andaro telugu valu. No interactions with any non telugu. 

Dallas lo undi cowboys telika potam or Houston lo undi Astros telika potam ante mana uncles ke possible. Emaina ante aa rojjulo lo sachin ade vadu ani start chestaru :)

lol what’s wrong man. Pakka theliyala, I don’t care about sports here. My son follows sports here and I encourage him. 

yes naa friends andharu Telugu. Adhe maa chinna lokam. 

26 minutes ago, secundrabadi said:

lol what’s wrong man. Pakka theliyala, I don’t care about sports here. My son follows sports here and I encourage him. 

Tappu emi kadu bhayya. But mari nuvvu unde city lo professional team perulu koda telidu ante koncham ikkada culture koda telusukovatam lo koda tappu ledu kada. 
H1B, GC, US Passport ante $$$ okkate kadu koncham ikkada kalaposhana koda undali.

But again it’s a free country, yevariki yela kavali ante ala undachu.

11 hours ago, kitkat said:

keep your kids with you . if you are in USA, accept the fact that kids will Outgrow you faster than u expect, independent, less emotional/ gap with parents ,  Culture  etc will mess up,   If parent pays to their college, they will be fine, If parent don't pay(take loan etc) they still be fine.

if you are Indian cities, Parent need lot of financial planning for school, college and then if they decide to move to foreign again parent ki bokka. you will be parent for ever. Kids depend on your finance for looong time. Emotions, communication ekkuva ayye they argue , fight.

either way its bokka. save some money, invest some and spend quality time with kids (when they are young) taruvata deevidi daya.

Good one bro. Mana chethulo unapude manaki telustadi so atleast we can guide them. 

abbo India antene Bayam estundi esp if for girls..

later it’s up to them where do they wanna live or what do they wanna do.. Dallas TX ayte crazy ABcd batches.. 

On 2/28/2023 at 9:23 AM, kevinUsa said:

Private school aitay 

Avi inka worst kaka.....rich n filthy junk akkada, just admins will be strict......after school activities too bad too worst

And it will degrade the morale of the kid when they compare themselves to the riches

12 hours ago, secundrabadi said:

Repu he/she will be out of ur china(errifuk) lokam and will have to face the reality n rude n multi cultural world

All you are doing is, setting up them to failure n work against the tide....... All because of your stupidity

PS... We to teach them our culture, teach our ethics.....but they need to know everything else too

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, baabaa said:

I agree with having knowledge.... kaani just masters lo paaki pani chestu ...Americans deggara NFL gurinchi telsukoni...inka dennnama chinnapatninchi they know a lot of American Football ani buildup istu....Intrest leni vaalani cheap ga chuse errri fuukku Wanne be albithiri fake Desi gaalu inka irritating...

Only very few of them are geniounly interested and others are just Show off candidates.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, baabaa said:

daantlo thapemundi vayya, ikkadivaalu vaala local mayor evaro kuda telvadu chaala mandiki. evari intrests vaalavi

• Upvote 1