Celina, Aubrey, TX lo illu konna sannasulu

RPG_Reloaded

2 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

😀 already oka 5K increase chesaru I thought sales team is bluffing. feb to march. 

yeah . jan lo sales bhane ayyayi. ppl felt that inflation was cooling down.

15 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

I was looking online about celina developments.. Costco, HEB, Hospital coming by next year. long way to go but decent development is going on it seems. I think ISD may improve as well. 

you being long time resident of Prosper you might have seen frisco / prosper ISD development. what is your thoughts of Celina ISD. more influx might get more $$ to city, I think more than 50% goes to ISD is my understanding..

HEB usual ga land koni ala vadhilesthadhi as an investment . They take years to build something on it.. almost like 6-10 years.

Costco kuda anthe.. as far as i know , they just bought land ...no official news on build yet.

Hospital i guess its coming in 2025-2026.

You never know how things will turns out... only good thing is it is close to prosper.

I know , people  also said same thing for Murphy  which is the border of plano back then... look now, plano is plano.. Murphy is still a city on the border.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Ekkada taggai? Lot premium ante enti

lot prmeium ante mana desi mentalaity chusi east face aithe 50k north face aithe 40k ala 

usually the premium lots were with lake face , park facing 

16 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

lot prmeium ante mana desi mentalaity chusi east face aithe 50k north face aithe 40k ala 

usually the premium lots were with lake face , park facing 

mana VP gallu east facing is lucky boshanam ani chepte anthega jarigedi

if i have to buy a home, I would ask them for south first avoid premium, it may not work in this market as there is tons of idiots out who think east is good for all.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Still lot premium exists in Austin mostly .. boothulu vastunnaye 

Prosper, Celina, argyle etc still lot premium is there. Even South face ki min 10k lot premium 

4 hours ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

inka down avthundi ankuntunnava....looks like feds will keep increasing rates this year.  high rates tho ee values sustainable ena?

Yeah Inflation is not going down quickly.... Dec and Jan months Inflation rate is actually still growing at 5-6% annual rate...... inko 3 rate hikes untadi and they will maintain it at that peak level until next year (Mid 2024).

next 18 months Inko 10%-15% down avochu in a normal recession environment...........  Unlike Chicago, New York, etc.....  Texas is fastest growing state for last 15 years..... especially North Dallas and Austin ayyithe are growing 2-3 times faster than national avg since 2000's. 

Main advantage of Dallas is connectivity.....3 hrs flight time to anywhere in US. 

4 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

I was looking online about celina developments.. Costco, HEB, Hospital coming by next year. long way to go but decent development is going on it seems. I think ISD may improve as well. 

you being long time resident of Prosper you might have seen frisco / prosper ISD development. what is your thoughts of Celina ISD. more influx might get more $$ to city, I think more than 50% goes to ISD is my understanding..

Crazy crazy growth man asala.... only can compare to Hyd growth..... I was in Dallas did my masters here in 2007...... 2010 at that time Prosper was 90% vacant farm land and raches........ Stone briar mall in plano-frisco border was the only shopping center and food for us at that time..... nearest Indian store kooda 10-15 miles undedi...... appudu shopping antha Plano ne.

Avg Prosper home at that time used to have 0.3-1 acre lot homes and large backyards..... thats why I chose Prosper even though everything was far at that time....... Traffic kooda picha lite undedi from Stone briar area cross ayyinaka towards north.

Growth phase

1995-2005: Plano

2005-2020: Frisco

2020-2030: Prosper and Celina

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, indra_babu said:

Base price 774k + lot premium and 35k incentives estunnaru. incentivies negotiable andi last time matladinappudu

what type of incentives they are offering.. incentives negotiable ante you can ask for more upgrade inclusion ? it helps me to understand and negotiate with builders..

• Upvote 1