Tips to deal with Toddlers.

*Prince Charming

Brothers, manchi tips or Mee personal experience tho meeru nerchukunnadi post cheyandi. Will try to learn. My toddler kid is giving me a hard time and testing my patience....

garvam ekuva chesthe chetiki rakunda potaru poralu....edisthe eduvanivvu...tinti tinerapudu lolli lolli chestaru...force fed cheyak..itla sana vuntayi kani it takes time and you need to have patience...daily evening park ki teesukapoi tinnadi antha aragotti teesuku ra...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

garvam ekuva chesthe chetiki rakunda potaru poralu....edisthe eduvanivvu...tinti tinerapudu lolli lolli chestaru...force fed cheyak..itla sana vuntayi kani it takes time and you need to have patience...daily evening park ki teesukapoi tinnadi antha aragotti teesuku ra...

Oorikene crying bro, driving me crazy. Okkati peekudaam anipistadi but controlling. Don't know how to develop patience or be patient 

Just now, *Prince Charming said:

Oorikene crying bro, driving me crazy. Okkati peekudaam anipistadi but controlling. Don't know how to develop patience or be patient 

peekachu tappem ledu untili they start going to school. antha varaku peekachu and mana control pettukovali, by hook or crook ledante taravata kastam aipothundi.

1 minute ago, *Prince Charming said:

Try to find out the root cause kaka...I know toddlers frequently crying drievs us crazy but we need to figure out the root cause...

day care ki pampistunava ?

Both spouses being on the same page - mainly infront of kids is the biggest win. 

Migata anni subjective. 

Feeding habbits, nap times, play time, company, mee work life impacts, kids' health etc.

Naaku work ayyindi aithe - being kind and VERY affirmative is the key. Aravakunda nuvvu cheppali anukunnadi avasaram aithe 5 times repeat chesina parledu. Okka saari arichina kooda motham prev effort anta potadi. Cheppadam chala easy, implementation appudu devudu kanapadatadu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phatposts said:

Both spouses being on the same page - mainly infront of kids is the biggest win. 

Migata anni subjective. 

Feeding habbits, nap times, play time, company, mee work life impacts, kids' health etc.

Naaku work ayyindi aithe - being kind and VERY affirmative is the key. Aravakunda nuvvu cheppali anukunnadi avasaram aithe 5 times repeat chesina parledu. Okka saari arichina kooda motham prev effort anta potadi. Cheppadam chala easy, implementation appudu devudu kanapadatadu

I'm trying to repeat multiple times to make my kid understand but oka point lo snap ayyi Inka I'm starting to get angry

6 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

if they are crying for unknown reason then explore what they are .. 

hungry , tired , sleepy, craving some attention , constipation etc. 

self soothing mida do some google . 

Peekadam is easy but not the solution it’s just like a bandaid. 

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Try to find out the root cause kaka...I know toddlers frequently crying drievs us crazy but we need to figure out the root cause...

day care ki pampistunava ?

Day care on and off based on sickness 

9 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Migata anni subjective. 

Thanks bro for the post. Basic ga nenu patience develop cheskovali Ani ardam aindi. Affirmative ante how do you implement that with your kid ?

21 minutes ago, *Prince Charming said:

Brothers, manchi tips or Mee personal experience tho meeru nerchukunnadi post cheyandi. Will try to learn. My toddler kid is giving me a hard time and testing my patience....

Lite Chala cheptaru kani it mostly depends on their personalities. Ma pedda papa super sweet undedi, chinnadi emo no1 kothi. No change in our style. General ga 2 to 4 years they will bug you a lot.