Do you discriminate people based on their caste?

gattimelam

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

for sure, if they show off their colors with me...if not, then i dont care

can you elaborate? antee evarina nee caste perutho discriminate chesthy , you also behave same aaa? 

2 minutes ago, ramudu said:

can you elaborate? antee evarina nee caste perutho discriminate chesthy , you also behave same aaa? 

I dont bring up my caste anywhere..

if a sc st comes and shows off things which he got due to reservation...or a pulka or reddy behaves as if they are invincible..

appudu..

same with the case of religion

I only show when the other side shows 

during my school days things happened, I did not realize about caste then

engineering lo chusanu from all sides n I was never involved in any one of it 

but okasari okadu caste gurinchi comment chesadu n he asked me some help I told him go n ask ur caste guys 

oka house lo glass lo water ivvataniki kashtapadarru 

never went to their house again 

still I do not realize why people keeping tags to their names 

so most of the people's response is like this - " we only show if others/ opposite person shows" ..... antee ekkadoo edo mula meelo kuda inka caste anee feeling undi kadha??? 

1 hour ago, gattimelam said:

I never discriminate and I do not get into head why people are so obsessed with Cast.

That is a wrong question to ask on this db lol! There are lot of ppl on there who fight for that c r a p ! Personally I don’t care and I neva ask for that 

14 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

Just my observation based on recent events in US, kammas are most caste fanatics.

Discrimination ante ela antavu. What I have seen is parties lo maa NTR goppa, maa CBN goppa ani announce chestu untaru. Aa goppalu inaleka savali parties lo. Other than that job lo or pillalu kaluste pedda emi undadu.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ramudu said:

so most of the people's response is like this - " we only show if others/ opposite person shows" ..... antee ekkadoo edo mula meelo kuda inka caste anee feeling undi kadha??? 

that’s quite natural - casette dhaaka dheniki neeku Entha respect isthaaro nuvvu anthey respect isthaav kadha, as simple as that.