Housing Revolution

krishnaaa

100 homes up for sale this year from Lennar.

No termite or mold issues....3 times stronger...at same cost.

Construction cost will reduce by 50% as they scale.

Do you guys think current home prices will still appreciate? I don't think so.

3 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

100 homes up for sale this year from Lennar.

No termite or mold issues....3 times stronger...at same cost.

Construction cost will reduce by 50% as they scale.

Do you guys think current home prices will still appreciate? I don't think so.

First buy house then cry 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Oscar_Buddodu said:

First buy house then cry 

Exactly. Buy a house understanding the risks.

Don't spend too much thinking it will appreciate in future.

6 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Exactly. Buy a house understanding the risks.

Don't spend too much thinking it will appreciate in future.

Houses won’t appreciate in US ra @ChutiyaSaala no one will buy house to appreciate in this country ra 

19 minutes ago, Oscar_Buddodu said:

Houses won’t appreciate in US ra @ChutiyaSaala no one will buy house to appreciate in this country ra 

Rey....US home prices are this high because people think home prices will appreciate long term even if it does down in short term. There won't be so many bidding wars if they knew the truth.

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Rey....US home prices are this high because people think home prices will appreciate long term even if it does down in short term. There won't be so many bidding wars if they knew the truth.

What’s that truth about housing market man ?

You look like a dumb fuk lol no point arguing with an idiot 

continue your crying 

21 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

It’s all about buying in established/developed neighborhoods. Your home value will always appreciate when you buy in such places. 

That argument has been right for very long....but not in future.

Majority of homes are owned by senior citizens. Check out the average age graph in US.

Immigration will never get fixed due to broken senate system.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

That argument has been right for very long....but not in future.

Majority of homes are owned by senior citizens. Check out the average age graph in US.

Immigration will never get fixed due to broken senate system.

What are you talking about? Read again what I said. Established neighborhoods lo there will always be housing demand and higher prices. Not sure you know how housing market works and confusing it with buying lands like in india.

30 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

What are you talking about? Read again what I said. Established neighborhoods lo there will always be housing demand and higher prices. Not sure you know how housing market works and confusing it with buying lands like in india.

I know exactly what you are talking about. Established neighborhoods lo old houses. 

Previously home building techniques didn't change much....but in future it will.

If you get an electric vehicle with 500 miles range due to solid state battery at the same price of gas vehicle, will you still buy gas vehicle?

Same scenario here...if you get a longer lasting, lesser hassle(no termite treatment,drywall damage,no mold), 3 times stronger house for the same price in future, would you buy an older wooden house?

3 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

India lo laaa usa lo peragavu..e covid valla desi batch hadavidi….okadini chusi inkodu konuduuuu..i hav seen many ppl

monna oka frnd  annaadu…valla frnds vachi..india lo elaa bathikaavu…ikkada still in aprt aaa cheap ga annaaru ata…now that guy started looking for a house…pity

Agree peer pressure and pellam/relatives is main reason ppl are buying homes

I know exactly what you are talking about. Established neighborhoods lo old houses. 

Previously home building techniques didn't change much....but in future it will.

If you get an electric vehicle with 500 miles range due to solid state battery at the same price of gas vehicle, will you still buy gas vehicle?

Same scenario here...if you get a longer lasting, lesser hassle(no termite treatment,drywall damage,no mold), 3 times stronger house for the same price in future, would you buy an older wooden house?

I think you basing on a premise that these 3d printed homes will be cheap. Are you sure they will be cheap? ev’s are not cheap and I don’t see ev’s taking over gas vehicles anytime soon. 

Any new tech adoption will be expensive, you know it.