Housing Revolution

krishnaaa

42 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

I think you basing on a premise that these 3d printed homes will be cheap. Are you sure they will be cheap? ev’s are not cheap and I don’t see ev’s taking over gas vehicles anytime soon. 

Any new tech adoption will be expensive, you know it.

Will happen with solid state batteries.... research on it.

Similarly 3d printing is going to be much cheaper when done on scale.

4 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Will happen with solid state batteries.... research on it.

Similarly 3d printing is going to be much cheaper when done on scale.

You are betting on homes and ev’s to become cheaper because of 3d printing and solid state batteries .

I am saying no there won’t be any significant difference to the end user. Let’s see who is right sometime in the future when these “technologies” become widely adopted.

On 3/12/2023 at 11:25 PM, TriStateBabu said:

You are betting on homes and ev’s to become cheaper because of 3d printing and solid state batteries .

I am saying no there won’t be any significant difference to the end user. Let’s see who is right sometime in the future when these “technologies” become widely adopted.

I think in the end they will cost the same or even more but will have advanced features.

Point is that traditional wooden homes would lose value.

13 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

I think in the end they will cost the same or even more but will have advanced features.

Point is that traditional wooden homes would lose value.

Hmm let's see, I still do not get your point of view on how a wooden home will lose value. It's all about the neighborhood and supply demand like always.

12 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

Hmm let's see, I still do not get your point of view on how a wooden home will lose value. It's all about the neighborhood and supply demand like always.

Reread my posts.

5 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

You have no clue, do you? Nothing has caused any revolution to make anything cheaper. 

Smartphones are more expensive..

How many are buying dumb phones now?

got my point? It's pretty basic.

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Smartphones are more expensive..

How many are buying dumb phones now?

got my point? It's pretty basic.

Don’t twist your own words, your point was something becoming cheaper and it is not going to happen. There is no artificial intelligence to your innovations that you propose to make anything more intelligent or cheaper.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TriStateBabu said:

Don’t twist your own words, your point was something becoming cheaper and it is not going to happen. There is no artificial intelligence to your innovations that you propose to make anything more intelligent or cheaper.

You are not willing to accept.....not my problem. Lets leave it

• Haha 1