Motorcycle Thread

jobless

11 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Naku motorcycle ante Arpana Jinaga gurtostundi

Ya so unfortunate. I came to know about her when searching in the dB for an existing motorcycle thread.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Appreciate the effort, but i feel it's very reckless to ride in the outback without basic research on the route conditions and carrying just a couple of bottles of water. 

Looks like clickbait stuff to attract YouTube audience ,

sunny called me during his tiger purchase and requested to help him out  for more discounts from triumph showroom  since I was a long time customer to triumph and I used to see his videos of Asian tour ,but these days he too lost quality ,I feel all Indian vlogers are creating attention for subs rather than the content 

3 hours ago, adevilsdoctor said:

Looks like clickbait stuff to attract YouTube audience ,

sunny called me during his tiger purchase and requested to help him out  for more discounts from triumph showroom  since I was a long time customer to triumph and I used to see his videos of Asian tour ,but these days he too lost quality ,I feel all Indian vlogers are creating attention for subs rather than the content 

yes true bro. I am following Sunny only since recent times since he started his world ride, but when i watch some of his older videos I felt they had better content than the world ride ones. 

I wish he uses his reach better and does good route planning and research. For the most recent video he literally had to ask water from other drivers on the road in the outback and that doesn't leave a good impression in foreign countries especially when they put Indian flag everywhere on the bike. They should be carrying a GPS messenger rather than relying on basic cell service. No aggressive tires. Heavy metal panniers instead of soft ones. No extra water / food. lot of mistakes which is unacceptable from seasoned riders like them.

I reached out to him to offer help for his USA trip either route planning or accommodations but haven't heard back yet. 

Congrats Bro. A fellow Biker here. I ride a Honda Rebel. Mari summer mundu tyres,oil changes and servicing chepinchara?

Naadi kotha bike. So just oil change for now.infact before that, debating on trading my bike for a Ninja Z400.

Evaraina nadipara Ninja 400? Is the power good enough. Naku 300 cc aite not powerful anipistundi.

7 hours ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Congrats Bro. A fellow Biker here. I ride a Honda Rebel. Mari summer mundu tyres,oil changes and servicing chepinchara?

Naadi kotha bike. So just oil change for now.infact before that, debating on trading my bike for a Ninja Z400.

Evaraina nadipara Ninja 400? Is the power good enough. Naku 300 cc aite not powerful anipistundi.

Nice Bro. No I haven't ridden Ninja 400 myself. 

I try to do most of the work on the goldwing myself as its an older bike. Last year my front forks started leaking so had to do a front fork rebuild and did an oil change and tires too at that time.

For tires if you buy from cycle gear they charge around 20$ to mount and balance each tire if you can take the tires and rims to them.

xPPiArc_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

yQ8Icn8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

6 hours ago, jobless said:

Nice Bro. No I haven't ridden Ninja 400 myself. 

I try to do most of the work on the goldwing myself as its an older bike. Last year my front forks started leaking so had to do a front fork rebuild and did an oil change and tires too at that time.

For tires if you buy from cycle gear they charge around 20$ to mount and balance each tire if you can take the tires and rims to them.

xPPiArc_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

yQ8Icn8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

If you have the ability to work on bikes and cars...super kada bro. Edo activity unnattu kuda untundi.

Entha untayi bro used goldwings.

1 minute ago, Rimbolamaster said:

If you have the ability to work on bikes and cars...super kada bro. Edo activity unnattu kuda untundi.

Entha untayi bro used goldwings.

You can find post 2001 wings starting around 6k bro. They engines are long lasting engines so high miles shouldn't be a concern as long as they have some service history. 

• Thanks 1