PK on CBN and kam/kaps

Telugodura456

CBN : guaravam isthanu. he is samrdhadu.

kam/kaps: asks kaps to give up rivarly. points out all intercaste marriages including ranga.

It requires guts to say this considering how much anti-cbn trolling is prevalent in jan sainiks.

Only a true leader will speak truth.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

CBN : guaravam isthanu. he is samrdhadu.

kam/kaps: asks kaps to give up rivarly. points out all intercaste marriages including ranga.

It requires guts to say this considering how much anti-cbn trolling is prevalent in jan sainiks.

Only a true leader will speak truth.

Gauravam emundi le, inthaki seats isthada leda musti vesthada?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

East,west, vizag and inkonni areas isthamu anna, I think maku and Jsp ki adhe best 

7 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

East,west, vizag and inkonni areas isthamu anna, I think maku and Jsp ki adhe best 

ade enni? 10% aa leka 20% aa leka 30% aa. Anything less than 25% is musti and it will be weapon to YCP kada

13 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

ala emi ledhu. I feel he genuinely respects CBN, It is not so easy to say such things for him.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

ala emi ledhu. I feel he genuinely respects CBN, It is not so easy to say such things for him.

Niku thappadu le ie bhajana...nee jeevithame oka musti...I mean NTR/CBN lanti vallu esina musti ani..

LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Niku thappadu le ie bhajana...nee jeevithame oka musti...I mean NTR/CBN lanti vallu esina musti ani..

LOL

nee badhendho. How did it feel falling at feet of KCR dora after he spit on YSR around the time of antha kreeyaly itself.

disgusting psycho batch. chukka santosham undadhu ba mee mohallo.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I agree with this, but my point is does CBN respect him? will it reflect in seats?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

nee badhendho. How did it feel falling at feet of KCR dora after he spit on YSR around the time of antha kreeyaly itself.

disgusting psycho batch. chukka santosham undadhu ba mee mohallo.

I felt amazingly good...like the best feeling of my life. 

Just like the same feeling when you boast off about NTR and CBN, of course Lokesh in the days to come.

LOL

Just now, HugoStrange said:

I agree with this, but my point is does CBN respect him? will it reflect in seats?

I think CBN showed him a lot of respect. Like how he was treated whenever he visited amaravti.

seats is a different matter. that is determined by winnability. JS got one seat last time and 6% voteshare i think. whiereas tdp got something close to 40%.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I felt amazingly good...like the best feeling of my life. 

Just like the same feeling when you boast off about NTR and CBN, of course Lokesh in the days to come.

LOL

picchodi anandam.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

picchodi anandam.

Ninnu susthe naaku ade anipistadi...pichodi anadaniki haddu ledu ani...of course ie pichi kuda NTR/CBN valle anuko...LOL

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Ninnu susthe naaku ade anipistadi...pichodi anadaniki haddu ledu ani...of course ie pichi kuda NTR/CBN valle anuko...LOL

edisaavule. langa.