Drop box status help

andhrabullet

1 minute ago, Bulls_Rose said:

bro h1 and h4  dropbox ki two separte ustaveldocs accounts create chesi separte ga appointment book cheyala? or can this do it together?

You can book one appointment for both h1 and h4 but you need 2 separate Ds 160

1 hour ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

And what statuses it went through from no status 

Same ba.

4 days ki recived

next 2 days ki approved

next day issued

email following day vachindi coz nenu chennai drop and hyd pickup 

• Thanks 1

march 20 dropped in hyd, april 13th issued, got eamil passport collected from embassy, as you choose docs will be delivered to selected location, I choose pick up. I'm not sure whether its ready for pick up or not, any one had this situation

10 hours ago, chotu1010 said:

march 20 dropped in hyd, april 13th issued, got eamil passport collected from embassy, as you choose docs will be delivered to selected location, I choose pick up. I'm not sure whether its ready for pick up or not, any one had this situation

That email itself is an intimation to you to collect the passport at the Dropbox Center. Take the print out of this email and photo copy of your ID proof along with the original ID proof, go to Dropbox location and collect the passport between 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday. 
You’ll not get any other email with specific time slot to the passport like while for submitting the documents you get  a specific date n time.

if you don’t collect your passport with in 14 days after the email you received that Dropbox people collected your passport from embassy and its sitting on the Dropbox location, then your passport will be returned back to the consulate. 

On 4/18/2023 at 11:50 AM, chotu1010 said:

Bro nee appointment consulate location and drop box location same aa ?? 

I think that email is saying your passport is collected from consulate and it will be delivered to drop off location which is your pick up location 

Did you collect your passport ?

On 3/19/2023 at 11:25 PM, andhrabullet said:

Inka no status ane chupisthundi..

4 businss days ayyindi.. 

idi normal ?

yes it is ..dont worry its get updated

On 4/19/2023 at 10:12 AM, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Bro nee appointment consulate location and drop box location same aa ?? 

I think that email is saying your passport is collected from consulate and it will be delivered to drop off location which is your pick up location 

Did you collect your passport ?

same location bro... yes I did

On 4/18/2023 at 12:50 PM, Tomb__ayya said:

That email itself is an intimation to you to collect the passport at the Dropbox Center. Take the print out of this email and photo copy of your ID proof along with the original ID proof, go to Dropbox location and collect the passport between 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday. 
You’ll not get any other email with specific time slot to the passport like while for submitting the documents you get  a specific date n time.

if you don’t collect your passport with in 14 days after the email you received that Dropbox people collected your passport from embassy and its sitting on the Dropbox location, then your passport will be returned back to the consulate. 

Thank You Bro, it was ready for pickup