Upcoming husband got laid off in Microsoft layoffs, Should I still marry him?

JaiBalayyaaa

I like the strategic nature of this girl .. "Upcoming Husband"😀😀. Money , Materialism and Social Advancement( specifically foreign migrations) is all that Indian women seek in marriages these days. Indian society is confused and stuck like a constipated stool between Tinder/Bumble culture and sati/savitri culture.Meanwhile the laws and judiciary of India reflect are grossly anti-male.

4 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Look at this blind thread, literally everyone is coming to blind to call her a btch and gold digger. 

This is why arrange marriages scare me, gold diggers like these will say yes to any tom dic and harry if their TC is high. 
I mean imagine putting yourself in their shoes, you’re in india, not getting out by yourself, you don’t do good enough  at work that they send you on-site, you look alright (7)  and a rishta comes to you from the US where the girl is like a 4 on a good day but TC is 250k + !  Hell yeah i am saying yes no matter how she looks ! It’s my ticket out! 
Guys be very careful in picking up girls from india, don’t ruin yourself in desperation! 
Talk to girls who struggled like you did and got settled in the US. They will support and relate to your hustle. While these gold digger will control access to physical intimacy as well as go on “my money is mine and your’s is mine as well.” 
I really feel sorry for this guy marrying her, wish I could meet him and tell him all this before it’s too late !

This is why arrange marriages scare me, gold diggers like these will say yes to any tom dic and harry if their TC is high. 
I mean imagine putting yourself in their shoes, you’re in india, not getting out by yourself, you don’t do good enough  at work that they send you on-site, you look alright (7)  and a rishta comes to you from the US where the girl is like a 4 on a good day but TC is 250k + !  Hell yeah i am saying yes no matter how she looks ! It’s my ticket out! 
Guys be very careful in picking up girls from india, don’t ruin yourself in desperation! 
Talk to girls who struggled like you did and got settled in the US. They will support and relate to your hustle. While these gold digger will control access to physical intimacy as well as go on “my money is mine and your’s is mine as well.” 
I really feel sorry for this guy marrying her, wish I could meet him and tell him all this before it’s too late !

• Upvote 2

Just now, Spartan said:

Lol, I posted the same exact thing. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Love marriages kuda alane unai.. ide situation lo phone ettaru.. nenu busy nuvvu kali ani rechagoti break up ipinchukuntaru… or nee attitude nachatam ledu ani side avutaru… paisa mee paramatma hai

Either way divorce antaav

• Upvote 1

Arranged Marriages are like business deal - clearly there is no love and emotions attached here. Better to spare the lamb and find a new prey to feast on. Someone with a higher TC.

• Upvote 1

I wish your fiancée sees this post  and realize
he’s about to marry someone who’s in for his job at msft and not the person he is. Would you divorce him if he’s laid off after the marriage ?, and do you think someone who cleared msft interview and worked there can’t find another job?, it’s clear by your post that you don’t trust his potential, do him a favor by rejecting him.

You’ve proved that Indian arranged marriage are just business transactions.

P.s. I’m an Indian and hate the marriage system for this very reason.

1 hour ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Upcoming husband got laid off in Microsoft layoffs, Should I still marry him? 

“It’s arranged marriage planned for Feb, he got laid off recently and my family is aware of it..I’m not sure should I still marry him or not. My husband’s TC:250k. PS: I’m in India presently.”

ok for 250k and job loss she wants to ignore him

if tomorrow he gets 300k can he rafe her every day?

23 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

ok for 250k and job loss she wants to ignore him

if tomorrow he gets 300k can he rafe her every day?

After marriage, job pothe?

8 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Anta easy ayipoyindaa

IND lo aithe maa aayana winter lo heater vesukonivvatam ledu anduke divorce andi

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

IND lo aithe maa aayana winter lo heater vesukonivvatam ledu anduke divorce andi

Summer lo AC vesukonivvapote ok na