Upcoming husband got laid off in Microsoft layoffs, Should I still marry him?

JaiBalayyaaa

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Upcoming husband…. Husbands salary…. Denamma… inka pelley kaley appudey husbands salary anta.

aina upcoming husband endi. 

ma @vampire GF ba alane untadi

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Inka nayam first night roju vaadi job poyyindhi ani telisthe akka

"should i enter the room or look for a better groom in another room" ani thread esthademo....

Era langa return vachava india lone vunava 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

This is why arrange marriages scare me, gold diggers like these will say yes to any tom dic and harry if their TC is high. 
I mean imagine putting yourself in their shoes, you’re in india, not getting out by yourself, you don’t do good enough  at work that they send you on-site, you look alright (7)  and a rishta comes to you from the US where the girl is like a 4 on a good day but TC is 250k + !  Hell yeah i am saying yes no matter how she looks ! It’s my ticket out! 
Guys be very careful in picking up girls from india, don’t ruin yourself in desperation! 
Talk to girls who struggled like you did and got settled in the US. They will support and relate to your hustle. While these gold digger will control access to physical intimacy as well as go on “my money is mine and your’s is mine as well.” 
I really feel sorry for this guy marrying her, wish I could meet him and tell him all this before it’s too late !

I agree... I'd say the guy should not marry her...

we all should find this guy and make him find another girl hehehe

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

upcoming endi Fiance anakunda lol

13 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Upcoming Apple Intern ani LinkedIn lo bio update chesinappudu levaledu ee nooru? Eyy?

12 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I like the strategic nature of this girl .. "Upcoming Husband"😀😀. Money , Materialism and Social Advancement( specifically foreign migrations) is all that Indian women seek in marriages these days. Indian society is confused and stuck like a constipated stool between Tinder/Bumble culture and sati/savitri culture.Meanwhile the laws and judiciary of India reflect are grossly anti-male.

Bro eeda foreign migration aitay endi cheppu Malli aa pappu chary e kada eating 

17 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I like the strategic nature of this girl .. "Upcoming Husband"😀😀. Money , Materialism and Social Advancement( specifically foreign migrations) is all that Indian women seek in marriages these days. Indian society is confused and stuck like a constipated stool between Tinder/Bumble culture and sati/savitri culture.Meanwhile the laws and judiciary of India reflect are grossly anti-male.

Line baagundi where did you lift it?