Two jobs dilemma

Deadp0ol2

53 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

1st  daantlo lead nene full back to back meetings so I have to drive them. inko contract ochindi deenamma oppukovaala odda thinking. 2 same pay same timings.

what would you do if you were me.

Kashtam avuthadi 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

1st  daantlo lead nene full back to back meetings so I have to drive them. inko contract ochindi deenamma oppukovaala odda thinking. 2 same pay same timings.

what would you do if you were me.

rendu jobs cheyyalsina avaram unda leda choosuko .. if it is just greed then ready to loose your peace and personal time.. if second job is need then make sure that the second job is in different time zone or it is a part time and it is only development work but with  a lead skillset which involves too many meetings... 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

rendu jobs cheyyalsina avaram unda leda choosuko .. if it is just greed then ready to loose your peace and personal time.. if second job is need then make sure that the second job is in different time zone or it is a part time and it is only development work but with  a lead skillset which involves too many meetings... 

Yeah, gattiga thinked odiledaam ani decided. Ee meetings tho kashtam.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Yeah, gattiga thinked odiledaam ani decided. Ee meetings tho kashtam.

Still oka chinna risk undhi

manchiga money vachevi kadha anavasaranga vadhulukunnana ani. 

how do I know? I’ve been there lol

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2023 at 1:47 PM, secundrabadi said:

Peace > money

happiness != money

I am in line with you .. but money lekunte long run lo peace potundhi kadha .. appudu money vundadhu peace vundhadu and on top of it icing on cake laaga money sampadhichi andaru demand penchithe day 2 Day Needs kuda perigipotunaye .. leave about hounsing, healthcare, travel .. heheheh ... so yee aspect anitini add chesi mee opinion cheppu .. sarcastic ga anadam ledhu .. really want to know 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, MeetFriendz said:

I am in line with you .. but money lekunte long run lo peace potundhi kadha .. appudu money vundadhu peace vundhadu and on top of it icing on cake laaga money sampadhichi andaru demand penchithe day 2 Day Needs kuda perigipotunaye .. leave about hounsing, healthcare, travel .. heheheh ... so yee aspect anitini add chesi mee opinion cheppu .. sarcastic ga anadam ledhu .. really want to know 

E question ni history lo chala mandhi alochonchi unitaru ani nammuthava? 

Buddha asked this question 2500 years back. A lot of philosophers in india asked the same question and answered. I recommend reading some philosophy(sanathana dharma, buddhism, stoicism, Zen) Edho okati connect avuthadhi

We need to decide how much is really enough. Is 500k home enough? Then our friend will buy a 1mn house and we started to compare and feel unhappy. You buy an odyssey and happy for few days and then your friend buy a volvo and next day you will be unhappy. 

We should learn how to be content. Pracrice gratitude. 

asalu stoicism lo aithe. You don’t need anything to be happy antaru. 

Asalu repu anedhe undadhu kadha, why even worry? Tomorrow is an illusion. (Evanni cheppadam easy but very difficult to understand and follow.) I believe we can try a few things. Keep experimenting, keep thinking. 

38 minutes ago, secundrabadi said:

E question ni history lo chala mandhi alochonchi unitaru ani nammuthava? 

Buddha asked this question 2500 years back. A lot of philosophers in india asked the same question and answered. I recommend reading some philosophy(sanathana dharma, buddhism, stoicism, Zen) Edho okati connect avuthadhi

We need to decide how much is really enough. Is 500k home enough? Then our friend will buy a 1mn house and we started to compare and feel unhappy. You buy an odyssey and happy for few days and then your friend buy a volvo and next day you will be unhappy. 

We should learn how to be content. Pracrice gratitude. 

asalu stoicism lo aithe. You don’t need anything to be happy antaru. 

Asalu repu anedhe undadhu kadha, why even worry? Tomorrow is an illusion. (Evanni cheppadam easy but very difficult to understand and follow.) I believe we can try a few things. Keep experimenting, keep thinking. 

ok .. will check .. thank you for your response ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1