Tanvi Marupally Found

8pm

1 hour ago, babu_bangaram said:

my wild guess.... she might have been trafficked by maccu's and then she was not sellable and hence they left in florida and took others .... to mexico .... this is very dangerous business in mexico ... flesh trade of young girls .... anyways police will find the right reasons ...

May be one reason 

But want to know more answers

I got my theories too

11 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nee theory cheppu ra Kevin asalu how Arkansas to maa FLORIDA 

She was coming from home and some crime junkie dude dude saw her with little gold on her body like ear rings gold chain etc then t his guy thought I will sedate her and take her to fl and ask for ransom for release Kani ee ammayi dumb and hard to get any money doubt vachi Madhya lo vadili vesi untadi. In Florida 

School lo friends tho ee visayam chepi undavachu they might have been instigated to runaway from the house... And provided some cash for the help too

Florida ante kids ki Disneyland lanti attractions dream untadi vellalani.. may be with her pocket money she went from after school.. 

7 minutes ago, geeni83 said:

Florida ante kids ki Disneyland lanti attractions dream untadi vellalani.. may be with her pocket money she went from after school.. 

bus route em ledu kada conway to tampa 

14 minutes ago, geeni83 said:

Intlo Disney ki potha ante vadhu annaru antava anna