Mother of all gofundme's

BattalaSathi

2 hours ago, chammakchandra said:

Rip ppl might not like my comment.. but what was he doing picking up celebrities when he has 2 young kids, instead he could be helping his kids or playing with them. In my opinion family comes first 

miglina vatiki reply ivvabuddi kaledu kani, I couldn't help myself from commenting on your comment. 

em matladautunav vayya edo event ki pick chesukodaniki pothe unfortunate incident happened. Intlo koorchunte roof meeda padachu or you can choke on water and die. How can you say just because he went out for social event that his fanily is not his priority? your thinking is donkey

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

A well known middle school teacher who is working for county for 20 years and father of 3 teenage kids lost his life and also their town home in fire accident. Entire home gutted. His wife is part time worker, but mostly a house wife. 

He is quite popular as football coach also. 

After couple of days , GoFundMe is opened by their friends and they don't even have enough money for funeral .

After 10 days , barely 4k is raised. Even local news papers reported about need for help. School principal sent multiple emails. He said county is expediting county payments and trying to get funeral covered by teachers. 

Their general insurance will take time as a foul play in advancent home is found during investigation. So, insurance payment will take months or years 

Most of the school is Desi population. One of the richest counties in USA.

We live in adjacent county. Raised about 700k in our  poker group and donated. Tried to post the message in local Whatsapp groups. 

Still only 7k after 2 weeks.  

It hurts.

Very bad.

COVID Times and people quickly forgot but whenever I see these GoFundMe it boils my blood.

** this . 

already cheppa kada bro its sad ani

29 minutes ago, praying said:

miglina vatiki reply ivvabuddi kaledu kani, I couldn't help myself from commenting on your comment. 

em matladautunav vayya edo event ki pick chesukodaniki pothe unfortunate incident happened. Intlo koorchunte roof meeda padachu or you can choke on water and die. How can you say just because he went out for social event that his fanily is not his priority? your thinking is donkey

It’s my opinion bcuz he could have saved his life by no doing that! But plz he respectful of using bad words.. maku kooda boothulu vastharu. U need to apologize and take back ur word “donkey”

11 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

It’s my opinion bcuz he could have saved his life by no doing that! But plz he respectful of using bad words.. maku kooda boothulu vastharu. U need to apologize and take back ur word “donkey”

he didn't do anything adventerous, please stop making it sound like a radical thing to do.  donkey anedi bootha, e ooru babu manadi. you need to apologise the dead for making those stupid comments, then I will apologise

1 minute ago, praying said:

he didn't do anything adventerous, please stop making it sound like a radical thing to do.  donkey anedi bootha, e ooru babu manadi. you need to apologise the dead for making those stupid comments, then I will apologise

If I offended the dead I apologize and that was not my intention!  all I was saying was he could have avoided by not doing the pick up thing that’s all bcuz he has a family to take care of. It’s ur turn now.. 

Just now, chammakchandra said:

If I offended the dead I apologize and that was not my intention!  all I was saying was he could have avoided by not doing the pick up thing that’s all bcuz he has a family to take care of. It’s ur turn now.. 

so basicaly em pani cheyakunda epudu intlo korchomantav to avoid these accidents, papam neeku telisi nantha ga athanii teliyadu le anduke kavalani velli chanipoyadu. 

Just now, praying said:

so basicaly em pani cheyakunda epudu intlo korchomantav to avoid these accidents, papam neeku telisi nantha ga athanii teliyadu le anduke kavalani velli chanipoyadu. 

Yes to take care of the family! See now family has to depend in go fund me bcuz the house hold is no more!

Just now, chammakchandra said:

Yes to take care of the family! See now family has to depend in go fund me bcuz the house hold is no more!

devudanna nuvvu nanu idisey inka

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kittayya4NTR said:

Papam man die while helping others 

Why do others need help? Why can't they get a Uber ride??

Giving a ride, adedo sacrificial service laga build up