Dilemma in Purchasing home

Sonu_Patel

1 hour ago, Sonu_Patel said:

@vamprie recession antunnadu.. atu pakka lay offs antunnaru..

Is it still better to rent  for one more year or so until dust settle down ? 

Inka konaleda ani dobbakandi.. inka konaledu but #stilllooking.

needi nuvea .....

anattundhi yavaram ikkada @3$%

42 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If you want to buy a home now, go for quick move in homes with mortgage offers.. some builders are offering 4%-5% rates for some homes

kaka builders ki mortgage ki link enti asalu 

55 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Dallas lo aithe wait cheyyi bro.. manolla utsaaham inka thaggaledu.. end of the day, you see what is affordable to you.. at the current interest rates, high prices, buying a home doesn’t make sense.. 

500K home ki, 6% mortgage rate tho you pay 600K interest over 30 years… add the 360K property taxes over 30 years.. you end up spending 1.5M on your home over 30 years.. 🤯

kaka....Dallas, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa.....these markets will never go down, atleast in the good school district neighborhoods 

just for data/disco purposes..see the influx of Masters/H1b uncles every year.....and with the new trends, owning a home and buying a Tesla in a min req now. (woman asking for a tesla now)

and with new age desi kids, they will start buying home when get into OPT and get married to another OPT here......agree or not, this is the trend 

yes i know desi population isnt even 2%, but we are very densely populated in the above mentioned suburbs(how do i know, look at % of desi kids in these schools)

my 2cents

24 minutes ago, kasi said:

kaka....Dallas, Atlanta, Charlotte, Tampa.....these markets will never go down, atleast in the good school district neighborhoods 

just for data/disco purposes..see the influx of Masters/H1b uncles every year.....and with the new trends, owning a home and buying a Tesla in a min req now. (woman asking for a tesla now)

and with new age desi kids, they will start buying home when get into OPT and get married to another OPT here......agree or not, this is the trend 

yes i know desi population isnt even 2%, but we are very densely populated in the above mentioned suburbs(how do i know, look at % of desi kids in these schools)

my 2cents

Market conditions and people migration determines the home prices..  not desis or Chinese.. we are very few and limited to certain pockets in the above cities.. In Dallas area, desis are looking to buy homes only in North Dallas (Frisco/Prosper/Celina) and have no impact in the sales in the other areas.. migatha places lo rates have come down.. 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Market conditions and people migration determines the home prices..  not desis or Chinese.. we are very few and limited to certain pockets in the above cities.. In Dallas area, desis are looking to buy homes only in North Dallas (Frisco/Prosper/Celina) and have no impact in the sales in the other areas.. migatha places lo rates have come down.. 

Oka zipcode vey.....nenu research chestha, chudam truth entha % ooooo

16 hours ago, kasi said:

my 2cents

dallas lo aetey.. 1M plus untunnae manchi areas lo aetey

18 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Recession aithe fix , how severe it is ani theledhu , lot depends on your emergency fund , visa status.  It is not shameful to buy a small house and upgrade to a bigger one later ..

19 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

If u have emergency fund and no cc appulu ... Go ahead and buy it man if it's a good deal

14 hours ago, kasi said:

Oka zipcode vey.....nenu research chestha, chudam truth entha % ooooo

@Thokkalee uncle zipcodes vey saamy antea.......veyavu

no lanti goppa research analyst work ni conform cheskovali.......oka vela nu correct iythea TX lo invest chestha

Paisalununye go for it. Maha ayithe 2-3 years you loose interest. 

But based on news blackstone pumping 30 billion in real estate market. Mark the words end of year single family house prices will sky rocket 

9 minutes ago, soldier said:

Paisalununye go for it. Maha ayithe 2-3 years you loose interest. 

But based on news blackstone pumping 30 billion in real estate market. Mark the words end of year single family house prices will sky rocket 

Pumping in this market?