Serious replies How to prevent miscarriages during pregnancy

KonidelaBallayya

1 hour ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

miscarriage happended once. please share your experiences to prevent miscarriages during pregancy

Many reasons for miss carriages. It has become very common. I know many families who suffered miss carriages but for the second time the pregnancy was normal and they had healthy babies. Women body is not prepared for pregnancy that is one main reason for miss carriages for the first time.

Don't worry and make you partner worry for simple things you notice when she gets pregnant.

Avoid long drives, take prenatal with iron 6 months prior to your plan and after delivery also, no hard exercises, have positive thoughts, eat healthy and regular check ups. 

If it's not genetical or any other health issue, you will have a wonderful baby soon. Good luck.

1 hour ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

miscarriage happended once. please share your experiences to prevent miscarriages during pregancy

Ask your parents or in laws valla kante manchiga evaru chapparu 

15 minutes ago, Jaggadonga said:

Many reasons for miss carriages. It has become very common. I know many families who suffered miss carriages but for the second time the pregnancy was normal and they had healthy babies. Women body is not prepared for pregnancy that is one main reason for miss carriages for the first time.

Don't worry and make you partner worry for simple things you notice when she gets pregnant.

Avoid long drives, take prenatal with iron 6 months prior to your plan and after delivery also, no hard exercises, have positive thoughts, eat healthy and regular check ups. 

If it's not genetical or any other health issue, you will have a wonderful baby soon. Good luck.

doctor kuda ide cheputhunaru miscarriage is very common and they recommend  prenatal. I know my relative suffered two miscarriage and he was in his 40 and by doctors recommendation and medications he became father twice 

2 hours ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

Before planning… hormones imbalance lukunda chusuko… thyroid test cheyinchu

prenatal start chesaka oka 5 minths ki planning start cheyyi

organic foods … milk and eggs .. must

3 hours ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

Stress lekinda unadli that means you have to control all emotions when she is pregnant 

Ala ayithe ne work out ayithadi 

4 hours ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

check vit d and thyroid levels of both partners, do not plan for pregnancy until these factors are stable for 6 months and you can thank me later

we had 2 miscarriages - 3rd was successful. In our case - we went to reproductive endocrinologist - ame water ultrasound chesthe thelisindi polyp unde ani - adi thesesaru and next baby aspirin echaru through out the pregnancy - not sure what helped. It's all timing and natural - tough untadi but yeah it will happen ultimately - you can dm me if you need more support. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

thanks bro medicines recommend chesara gynecologists. some gyncologist don't tell or provide guidance.

US lo heart beat kannapadaka poinna in 7 th week or no baby growth  miscarriage confirm chestaru it is very hard to trust doctor 

Medicines icharu bro

1st de kabatti no worries

dont think much stress pettukunte Malli adoka headache

ladies Inka depression loki potaru

17 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Before planning… hormones imbalance lukunda chusuko… thyroid test cheyinchu

prenatal start chesaka oka 5 minths ki planning start cheyyi

organic foods … milk and eggs .. must

thanks bro doctor said it is very common with the miscarriage and is recommending Tyroid test, blood test and prenatal before 6 months of preganancy planning.

ee generation lo I think most of them are survived using prenatal tablets before 6 months of pregnancy and natural way of pregnancy without prenatal or other things is rare

14 hours ago, nvssr said:

we had 2 miscarriages - 3rd was successful. In our case - we went to reproductive endocrinologist - ame water ultrasound chesthe thelisindi polyp unde ani - adi thesesaru and next baby aspirin echaru through out the pregnancy - not sure what helped. It's all timing and natural - tough untadi but yeah it will happen ultimately - you can dm me if you need more support. 

good to know thanks bro

8 hours ago, cool_boy said:

Medicines icharu bro

1st de kabatti no worries

dont think much stress pettukunte Malli adoka headache

ladies Inka depression loki potaru

Did your wife use medicines immediately or waited for 1 month to plan for preganncy.