Biggest university filing bankruptcy

TOM_BHAYYA

43 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Notice of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case

Stratford University, Inc. has filed a case under Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code, Case No. 23-10176 in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. This notice has important information about the case.

Bankruptcy Trustee  Janet M. Meiburger 
The Meiburger Law Firm, P.C. 
1493 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 201 
McLean, VA 22101-5726
Contact phone:  (703) 300-6682
Email: [email protected]
Debtor’s Attorney  Bradley D. Jones 
Odin, Feldman & Pittleman, P.C. 
1775 Wiehle Avenue, Suite 400 
Reston, VA 20190
Contact phone:  (703) 218-2100
Email: [email protected]
Bankruptcy Clerk’s Office: Documents in this case may be filed at this address. You may inspect all records filed in case at this office or online at https://pacer.uscourts.gov.  200 South Washington Street Alexandria, VA 22314

Hours: Monday-Friday, 
9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. ET, 
except on holidays. 
Contact phone:  (703) 258-1200

If you want to continue to receive notices about the bankruptcy case, you will need to sign up for electronic notices. You can do that at  bankruptcynotices.uscourts.gov or call, toll free: (877) 837-3424. There is no fee to sign up for electronic notices. 

Stratford anna Stanford kaadu..

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

Hello,

I have applied for my H1B extension and got a NOID. And the reason stating was my University i graduated "Stratford". I have already completed 12 yrs on H1B and my Perm got approved 8 yrs back. Can you help me out on how to respond and what options do i have now. And this Pandemic thing making it even worst, it's already been 60 days since i got my NOID, and we are yet to respond. 

Any suggestions would help!

Your mistake was to sign up with a barely legal "university." Did you use the Master's quota? That institution was a for-profit institution, and even now, they use some legal construct to hide that somewhat. If you got a Master's degree from them while they were for-profit, and you used that degree for the Master's quota, your H1 would have been approved in error, and would be invalid retroactively, and you could kiss your GC goodbye.

You need to discuss your situation with a good lawyer ASAP.

GC is invalid anta 

Idhi 2014-16 time lo kondhariki padina query vaa.. and attorneys successfully defended this case because aa time lo h1 ki competition leka July aug Okasari Nov dhaka kuda lottery time poindhi .. meanwhile stratford degree tho apply chesina vaallaki ms quota lo accept chesi receipts pampadu .. so technically he acknowledged it otherwise general quota lo chesevallam ani 

31 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Idhi 2014-16 time lo kondhariki padina query vaa.. and attorneys successfully defended this case because aa time lo h1 ki competition leka July aug Okasari Nov dhaka kuda lottery time poindhi .. meanwhile stratford degree tho apply chesina vaallaki ms quota lo accept chesi receipts pampadu .. so technically he acknowledged it otherwise general quota lo chesevallam ani 

It is posted in 2020 bro

https://forum.murthy.com/topic/129467-stratford-noid-issue/

Hello,

I have applied for my H1B extension and got a NOID. And the reason stating was my University i graduated "Stratford". I have already completed 12 yrs on H1B and my Perm got approved 8 yrs back. Can you help me out on how to respond and what options do i have now. And this Pandemic thing making it even worst, it's already been 60 days since i got my NOID, and we are yet to respond. 

12 minutes ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

It is posted in 2020 bro

https://forum.murthy.com/topic/129467-stratford-noid-issue/

Hello,

Veediki ippudu padindhemo 14-16 time lo chaala mandhiki padindhi antunna anna.. veediki kuda max em ayyi undadhu le

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Emanna transcripts theeskonedhunte jaldhi thechhesukondi mee mokal manda

nuvvu tesukunnava leda 

ee stratford lo sadivinollu antha ippudu GC lu Citizens including you and lezend @charygaru avasaram antava transcripts 

1 hour ago, KonidelaBallayya said:

Hello,

Your mistake was to sign up with a barely legal "university." Did you use the Master's quota? That institution was a for-profit institution, and even now, they use some legal construct to hide that somewhat. If you got a Master's degree from them while they were for-profit, and you used that degree for the Master's quota, your H1 would have been approved in error, and would be invalid retroactively, and you could kiss your GC goodbye.

You need to discuss your situation with a good lawyer ASAP.

GC is invalid anta 

#$1